Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fuck bone thugs

fuck bone thugs

yeah i said it fuck bone thugs n harmony..

and the reason why i said it is because they been postponing the album for so long making their fans wait and wait for months and months and the fans being patience for them. and how do they show us love?? by pushing the album back again until may 4th and layzie bone said there is gonna be only 12 tracks on the album.. thats bullshit. at least tech n9ne shows that he fucken loves his fans by making sure his albums dvds etc.. gets right on schedule with no push backs and he goes on tour half of the year.. hes the real thing. and he shows alot of love to his fans.. and never disappoints us...thank you tech. heres the interveiw

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=73209814001

I cant say fuck em becuz Ive been down with them since 6th grade but yeah this shit is definetly gettin old and annoying as all hell

Only 12? They said they recorded over 100 songs for this album so far and all we get is 12? Latest release date I seen is June 30th. That's what amazon.com shows. I can't say fuck em either, i've also been down with em since 6th grade! But I can see how this is turning into an "I love you but fuck you" thing. I honestly lost my anticipation for the album release.

My current mostly anticipated release is Automatic by Cognito, followed by Kutt and Krizz's releases.

i know they have theyre own label, but its being distributed by warner bros, so could they be the reason its being held back or something?.. i duno how the music business thing goes but maybe.. i doubt they would be holding it back for any reason :S

Linkin Park did the same thing. took like 4 years to make a new album in 2007, recorded over 100 songs, and then only used 12 for the album. Their worst album, also.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Only 12? They said they recorded over 100 songs for this album so far and all we get is 12? Latest release date I seen is June 30th. That's what amazon.com shows. I can't say fuck em either, i've also been down with em since 6th grade! But I can see how this is turning into an "I love you but fuck you" thing. I honestly lost my anticipation for the album release.

My current mostly anticipated release is Automatic by Cognito, followed by Kutt and Krizz's releases.

Yeah, Tech N9ne never made his fans wait 3 years for Everready right? Tech would never do that.

its comin out the same day as detox chilll...

its suppose to be a double disc, maybe they keep pushin the shit back cuz they want it to be perfect

are you people seriously bitching because artist make us wait for albums? get the fuck over it. they have lives too, you know.

All I'm gonna say is at least we get another album with the complete roster and none of them have lost their skills.