Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone care about anything

Does anyone care about anything

all of you don't even know what goes on in the world and you think you safe in your house but you know what it's coming and all of you selfish greedy people are going to hell thats just what it is why don't you all just do something nice for someone and not ask for anything in return that would make this world that much better if we all did that but you won't and thats our world just a big pit of monsters hahahha you but after this i'm going to just talk to myself its better that way.

yeah you know what i'mi just gonna join in on the monsterish activities its just better that way can't beat em join em right well you have a nice day just sittin on there talking shit its fun i suppose well now i'm gonna get back to doing nothing

just listen one day and you'll hear a bunch of bull shit from everyone thats just how everyone is

ok crazy guy

that's right i am a crazy guy hahhahahaha

The thread has my permission to be deleted. Thank you.

you know i talked with myself the other day and i found out that i think i'm going insane hahhahaha thats right my buddy skizzer is in my brain thats some weird shit man i can't seem to get him out

Lord since when do they let these niggas use computers at the asylum?

they don't i sneaked out and found a computer it was awesome me and skizzer had a good idea to get out it was pretty funny i hit one of the people with piss pan hahah it was so funny cause i licked her face after hahahha i should be getting back now

Yeah I suggest you take your meds...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    they don't i sneaked out and found a computer it was awesome me and skizzer had a good idea to get out it was pretty funny i hit one of the people with piss pan hahah it was so funny cause i licked her face after hahahha i should be getting back now

yeah that would be a good idea i think i'm gonna drink some clorox that sounds like an awesome idea skizzer thinks so

Wow thats.... um yeah