Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it is officially over

it is officially over

i recently gave the radio another chance after 3 years of not listening....
    i recently posted a KILL MYFUCKINGSELF thread about a song on the radio TIK TOK...
    that was strike one......
    gave it another chance yet again but this t pain reverse cowgirl took both strikes TWO AND THREE..

to anyone who listened to this, did u notice anymore auto tune then usual?
    it like he over lapped the shit with auto tune...hmmm what would be good right here..more auto tune!!!!
    i sware when ever he trys to hit a high not it literately hurts my ears..
    with all that said..im done with radio yet again..
    im not knocking anyone hustle.. get ur doe how ever u can u know? u just aint getting my money anytime soon

KEEP IT STRANGE
    BROTHA LYNCH DAAM
    TECH N9NE KOD LOST SCRIPTS

more this summer and june fif in denver thank god for STRANGE

end of radio for blizz

i hate hearing southern rap on the radio they play stanky legg halle berry lemonaid and young dro is dope but only song they play is shoulder lean ... tha nigga has newer shit than that

lol right?

over here yung joc or how ever the fuck u spell his name gets played like every other day

its like that one old song "its going down"...its like why are you playing this song so much in the steady rotation...is it his birthday or somthing????

i got tired of da hip hop/r&b stations here in my town so i jus bump mixes of songs that i like.. da only thing i listen to realy is art laboe on sundays..

yea im done now going back to just strictly strange mode...i try to keep and open mind to other music but the game makes that so hard these days...

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    i got tired of da hip hop/r&b stations here in my town so i jus bump mixes of songs that i like.. da only thing i listen to realy is art laboe on sundays..

Damn I can't even remember the last time I actually listened to a hiphop radio station. Shit just sucks now!!!

and when ever i see my lil cousins trying to do that soulja boy dance i leg sweep them just thought i should throw that in.

and i make sure they listen to tech every day. so far i converted all but one...the 7 year old is giving me a really hard time...says hes scared of the cussing.....
    kids

but yes once again fuck the radio

u listen to ks1075?

Quote Originally Posted by DBoy 5280
    the hip-hop station here is fukin bunk! The morning show is hilarious but at the strike of 10am I turn the channel an never go back til the next morning

yea but i did listen to them alot in the morning too but until one morning my home boy said that some one had called in and asked why they dont play tech n9ne and one of them was like you mean tech 1999...ever since that i was like fuck them. that was last year. and this year there all on his nutts advertising the concert at the filmore and giving away tickets on an online contest. but fuck that with a big dick and i know my boy wouldnt lie to me and hes not the only one that heard that shit that morning....

Yup! Larry kendall an kathy r the funniest DJs on radio i think but the music that station plays is jus soo weak, all 5 songs they have

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    u listen to ks1075?

the hip-hop station here is fukin bunk! The morning show is hilarious but at the strike of 10am I turn the channel an never go back til the next morning

lol i been thinking about starting my own station but yea larry is a fuckin prick i think. but yea radio these days need to just grow some balls and get down with the strangeness

Hell naw I heard that! Larrys a fukin smartass tho its jus how he is. I call in all the time askin for anything strange. The station doesnt even have anything from them I guess. Im talkin to tony v all the time an dudes feelin it too, jus wait till Tech gets a little bigger then radio will finally be on his nutz. Shit it took KBPI like 12 yrs to play nything from Panteras 94 disc far beyand drivin. Ever since janet showed her tit radio jus got too scared

yea but i did listen to them alot in the morning too but until one morning my home boy said that some one had called in and asked why they dont play tech n9ne and one of them was like you mean tech 1999...ever since that i was like fuck them. that was last year. and this year there all on his nutts advertising the concert at the filmore and giving away tickets on an online contest. but fuck that with a big dick and i know my boy wouldnt lie to me and hes not the only one that heard that shit that morning....

Yup! Larry kendall an kathy r the funniest DJs on radio i think but the music that station plays is jus soo weak, all 5 songs they have

u listen to ks1075?