Thread: DEVIOUS

DEVIOUS

Devious records! Finally about to open up. We are close to an agreement with quite a few artists. We got alot of connections here in KC. Have alot of potential with these artists and got a few producers and PR people. So everybody be on the look out for that! Strange fam all day! Idk if anybody's heard of VBL but hes close to signing and a few other people I cant say yet. but im fuckin ready to get this shit started!

dope, lookin forward to working with you!

shit man thats dopeeee damnnn man and actually i love vbl lets hope he can do some sweet shit for ya good luck bro and keep me posted on wats going on wit yall

and if ur still looking for people look into my boy ltb hes really talented if uve been on this site for a while u probably remember him check him out or go to www.nastynullities.ning.com and check him out there u wont regret it

heres his profile on the website check out his songs http://nastynullities.ning.com/profi...ource=activity

my fav are s.a.d. , doing it my way, baby bird fly, fuck rap, crainal drainal

he also produces his own beats and everything