Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: take a drive wit me

take a drive wit me

For real! It's always like that in Denver tho! No places else can it snow, and be bright and sunny at the same damn time! Lol.

That happens plenty times here in Utah...
    Mormon Rituals or some shit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    For real! It's always like that in Denver tho! No places else can it snow, and be bright and sunny at the same damn time! Lol.

"take a drive with me"

do you always talk to yourself when you drive?
    do you always film yourself when you drive?
    do you always talk about weird shit when you drive?
    do you always chirp like a bird when you sign off?

these are things i was thinking when i was watching this video.......

and all i want to say is, please, please, rain....please keep posting on here, you make my day

lol i just think alooot fam. naw i meAn we in the end period just cause u can tell...hahaha im glad we are too..grt this shit over wit so we can be...on to the next one!!! i wanna see the next life.

lol each to his own.. but i dont think being happy to leave this world is a good way of living.. lol. i got people to live for i guess, and i wouldnt be happy to see them stop struggling if it means they die or i die, and never see them again, just silly lol. but yeah i guess you just tryna say dont worry about the inevitable? which i agree with, but i aint about to look forward to it lol thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol each to his own.. but i dont think being happy to leave this world is a good way of living.. lol. i got people to live for i guess, and i wouldnt be happy to see them stop struggling if it means they die or i die, and never see them again, just silly lol. but yeah i guess you just tryna say dont worry about the inevitable? which i agree with, but i aint about to look forward to it lol thats just me
    even if i was rich..this life would be soooo borin to me.. thats all im sayin from my side of views and thoughts... im not afraid to die.. im afraid of the pain. u know how ppl be like i dont wanna die... well the god side of me is like naw i dont wanna die.. but the earth man side of me is like...oh well.. thats all. not tryna force anything on anyone.. plus i was born as a only child so i dont hold on to ppl like someone who hada bro or sis does or need to u know?..i hope that broke it down a lil more. im just like ok..i cant dodge that ima die...so actualy whenever it comes ima embrace it and not be like noooooooooo not yet...soooo much i got left to do.. cause i can go on and on about how i feel if u go b4 then it wasnt ment for u to do them things...but i dont wanna start a religion war on here lol i am a god fearin man tho..just...ahhh. i dont wanna get into it lol

I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of reaching the age where I can no longer support myself financially, mentally, and physically.

what up wit u fam lol u gonna see what i was doing for A sec just now lil i parody brotha lynch ima post its called strange music pot lol its iight nothin all crazy

lolol, to be honest, i dont got no real family, my family/friends are the reason i have depression, the reason im such an alcoholic lol. and theres only one thing thats keeping me on this earth.. once thats gone, as depressin as it sounds, ima go too. lol. but na i know what you mean, got so much to tell but cant/dont wana lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    even if i was rich..this life would be soooo borin to me.. thats all im sayin from my side of views and thoughts... im not afraid to die.. im afraid of the pain. u know how ppl be like i dont wanna die... well the god side of me is like naw i dont wanna die.. but the earth man side of me is like...oh well.. thats all. not tryna force anything on anyone.. plus i was born as a only child so i dont hold on to ppl like someone who hada bro or sis does or need to u know?..i hope that broke it down a lil more. im just like ok..i cant dodge that ima die...so actualy whenever it comes ima embrace it and not be like noooooooooo not yet...soooo much i got left to do.. cause i can go on and on about how i feel if u go b4 then it wasnt ment for u to do them things...but i dont wanna start a religion war on here lol i am a god fearin man tho..just...ahhh. i dont wanna get into it lol