Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Tech N9ne Greatest Hits??

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne Greatest Hits??

    I think it's about time Tech puts out a Greatest Hits album!
    Even though every album he puts out IS a greatest hits.

    Whatchu think?

  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Nah, i dont think he should do a greatest hits til hes retired. but thats just my opinion.

  3. #3
    Maybe even a best of Strange album with Krizz, Kutt, Scoob, Cognito, maybe some Skatterman & Snugbrim from when they were on the label

  4. #4
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    Tech N9ne Presents: Strangest Hits

  5. #5
    Senior Member MistaQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    824
    Any word on Vintage Tech 2?

  6. #6
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    That was my idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Tech N9ne Presents: Strangest Hits

  7. #7
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    MJ did it before he was gone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Nah, i dont think he should do a greatest hits til hes retired. but thats just my opinion.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    so?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    MJ did it before he was gone...


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Nah, i dont think he should do a greatest hits til hes retired. but thats just my opinion.

  9. #9
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    just sayin. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]so?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    MJ did it before he was gone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Nah, i dont think he should do a greatest hits til hes retired. but thats just my opinion.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    lolol.. i dont think tech should do it until the world atleast knows he even has hits lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    just sayin. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]so?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    MJ did it before he was gone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Nah, i dont think he should do a greatest hits til hes retired. but thats just my opinion.

Similar Threads

  1. Your tracklist to a Tech N9ne greatest hits album
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 04:35 PM
  2. Tech N9ne 'Greatest Hits'
    By Joe58 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 04:14 PM
  3. MY Tech N9ne Greatest Hits
    By ConnorB in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:05 PM
  4. Tech N9ne Greatest Hits Tracklist
    By Menacity in forum News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 02:10 AM
  5. Tech N9nes Greatest Hits
    By Stephen Davey in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 09:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •