Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DMX VS. Industry

DMX VS. Industry

This was interesting I thought...any opinions?

Thats weird

i love dmx no homizzle but he is his biggest enemy,he really needs to shake that crack monkey off his back.come the fuck on x kick that shit

saw this shit,...pretty crazy, i believe it bc he speaks out against the industry nd hes been in it so they gotta fuck him over nd tarnish his image, if he ends up dead in the next 2 yrs or so i wil fully believe all that shit

You gotta kinda hate em and love em at the same time. Honestly, this is the only one that i've sort of believed. Not that whole...25 shit...but the things they were saying about DMX. He got arrested for some bogus shit for real. Animal Cruelty....really? That's fuckin retarded. Also, that thing about the press...the guard didn't know how they got there..no one knew how they got there...they were just there....Yeah, ok. Obviously someone informed them about his arrest. Sometimes you gotta think, is that shit for real? Are they really trying to kill his career cause he's isn't going along with the common "main stream act". Idk. That's just my train of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I hate these conspiracy videos. People need to quit making shit more than it is. I love DMXs music, I can respect what he had to do to get to where he was three years ago, but I dont respect people who let powder and glass dicks take over their life.

tupac was talkin abt illuminati way back then too nd he knew he was gonna die, bc he defied illuminati, nd you ever think that dmx is targeted nd set up in alot of those arrests or anything, i mean it goes both way

And that is more reasonable than his crack use, repeated feloniouis acts, repeated jail sentences, and his outspokenness towards everyone? Why does it have to be a conspiracy? There is no agency that kills all outspoken black men. Its just that the most known outspoken black men are the ones who either living in precarious circumstances (DMX and Tupac) or were defying a nation (MLK).

Quote Originally Posted by 8yn9ne
    saw this shit,...pretty crazy, i believe it bc he speaks out against the industry nd hes been in it so they gotta fuck him over nd tarnish his image, if he ends up dead in the next 2 yrs or so i wil fully believe all that shit

Theirs always two sides to every story...after listenin to X's. I kinda believe him, just an opinion

already know all this, but seeing it again and again is always hard to watch. fuck the world government.

Well the thing that kinda stands out to me, is why the hell the press is there in the court room. I mean, if it was a huge public thing...then yeah ok. But there were only a few people there, including the press. it really does seem to me that they are trying to make him look bad. at the end of the video, they showed him in prison..if you watch that video the interviewer words all his questions in a negative way pretty much. like they're trying to make him seem like this huge bad guy...when in reality there are thousands of people out there, who do worse shit than him...and aren't in prison. idk. jus seems like they are putting huge emphasis on the shit he does now a days.

But if you look at other famous people who died (Heath Ledger, John Travoltas Son, Brittany Murphy) the press were there immediately after the police. Hell, the press were there for Heath Ledgers death before the ambulance was there. When people get arrested, they have to be taken to the station, processed, and all this other shit before they even arraigned. It takes hours before they reach the stage they showed. Is it really that farfetched that they heard about it and were allowed in without that one prison guard (whos job has nothing to do with the arraignment) knowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    You gotta kinda hate em and love em at the same time. Honestly, this is the only one that i've sort of believed. Not that whole...25 shit...but the things they were saying about DMX. He got arrested for some bogus shit for real. Animal Cruelty....really? That's fuckin retarded. Also, that thing about the press...the guard didn't know how they got there..no one knew how they got there...they were just there....Yeah, ok. Obviously someone informed them about his arrest. Sometimes you gotta think, is that shit for real? Are they really trying to kill his career cause he's isn't going along with the common "main stream act". Idk. That's just my train of thought.

I hate these conspiracy videos. People need to quit making shit more than it is. I love DMXs music, I can respect what he had to do to get to where he was three years ago, but I dont respect people who let powder and glass dicks take over their life.

See, now this is bullshit. Eminem working for the Illuminati? Fuck outta here...Eminem has gone against the industry every step of the way in my opinion. & the song 3 A.M. Oooo spooky, it whispers evil in the background, like that's a big fuckin surprise, it's a dark fuckin track. Idiots!