Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne EP- Boiling Point pre-order thoughts

Tech N9ne EP- Boiling Point pre-order thoughts

Tech N9ne's EP Boiling Point went up for pre-order today, so what does everyone think about it? What do you expect or have heard about it?

the cover is a bit questionable

I like how they switched it up with the first 1,000 pre orders getting an autograph. I expect this to appeal to all of Tech's older fans and the fans on here. I think the new fans will hate it. I think this is Tech's "Breaking" point to keep a lot of his loyal fans.

The album art looks dope, I like the title with possible concept, and I'm glad we'll have a new collection of darker material right before Halloween also. I have high hopes for this EP overall but I'll hold off on purchasing until I hear some upcoming singles and see the tracklist. Although E.B.A.H. was a bit lackluster, it was still decent yet average.

Yeah, I didn't know about that 'first 1000' thing until i went to the page to order it. Good thing, bc I usually wait a bit. I pre-ordered it. I like the cover. it reminds me a bit of Seepage, which I'm sure its supposed to. And it says it'll be darker, which he does really well. I wasn't feeling too much of EBAH aside from "A Real 1" to be honest, but this looks incredible to me.

I was a bit disappointed to see another EP, but this one changed my mind by the look and description alone. I'm looking forward to it more than other releases lately. And I'm glad about that.

his album is set to release around march, this should hold us over.

cant fuckin wait

Exactly, plus it also says "K.O.D. Collection" in fine print below the EP title on the cover if I'm seeing correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Will

Yeah, I didn't know about that 'first 1000' thing until i went to the page to order it. Good thing, bc I usually wait a bit. I pre-ordered it. I like the cover. it reminds me a bit of Seepage, which I'm sure its supposed to. And it says it'll be darker, which he does really well. I wasn't feeling too much of EBAH aside from "A Real 1" to be honest, but this looks incredible to me.

I was a bit disappointed to see another EP, but this one changed my mind by the look and description alone. I'm looking forward to it more than other releases lately. And I'm glad about that.

I Like the cover art...and it also weirds me out a little bit. therefore I'm diggin it! I'll wait to pre-order until the next album only because i need to hear some singles before i spend a cent on this EP just because the last EP was so terrible. By that time i wont be in the first 1000 Preorders so i'll just wait till the LP in march to pre-order but I'm excited

I feel like it has almost become a gimmick for Tech to release his K.O.D. persona whenever he upsets his older fans. He tries too hard to please everyone. If you're gonna do something dark, just do it, you don't have to call it "K.O.D. Collection" these aren't leftover beats from K.O.D. You don't always have to reference your previous work just because you can. I mean, yeah, should be better than EBAH but don't really have any expectations. Just gonna wait 'n see.