Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drake - I actually think he has some potential

Drake - I actually think he has some potential

He's a great example of a new rapper out there that doesn't blow. What are your thoughtsinb4 should be signed to Stragne

he's coo

Love Drake. Been into Drake since Comeback Season (one of my favorite mixtapes of all time) I understand he's not some people's , but as far as a mainstream artist, I like him.

I learned about the song Say What's Real (off of So Far Gone) a year ago and that still stays in heavy rotation. My favorite song.

The end.

your ears gota be broken =P nah its all good what ever you like is what ever you like dont change that if you feel it, it means something to you not a big fan of drake but i can handle his music if that make's sence to yall

Not a fan. I think he's been way too influenced by Wayne. Don't see what sets him apart from any other rapper.

i been listenin since So Far Gone he is one of my fav mainstream artists but idk about that song over,wasn't really feelin it. but yea other then that definitely got talent.

that is very true !!!! dude wishthere was an i like button like facebook man couldnt be more right

becareful though Drake is like a spraind ankle boy he aint nuthing to play with sound's like a wayne influance to me he go off in the clubs though gotta give that to him god dam degrasie baby

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Not a fan. I think he's been way too influenced by Wayne. Don't see what sets him apart from any other rapper.

Ummmm, lets see..... hes FUCKIN SICK!!! Umm....... Hes FUCKIN DOPE!!!!!!!!!! Uhhhhh, he can sing, writes the most awesome fuckin hooks, dude has flow like a mother fucker... And he uses his voice in the sickest fuckin ways. ya i get that your all into the "FTI" shit... But good music is good music mayne, open yo ears fooool! Drizzy all day all night! If you cant hear a difference in his shit, your just blockin him off cuz youron this FTI shit. it is what it is man

]Not a fan. I think he's been way too influenced by Wayne. Don't see what sets him apart from any other rapper.

The great thing about music is you can like who you like, like you said.... I actually like Drake. But I mean it's all about who moves you... My wife gets down on Chris Daughtry, but loves bumpin Tech. My personal background is all over. I just think too many people are too infuenced by what other people think to say who they really like.... "Oh, I can't admit I like Drake, cuz I'll look soft...". I think if that shit gets to you in a good way, then bump it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    your ears gota be broken =P nah its all good what ever you like is what ever you like dont change that if you feel it, it means something to you not a big fan of drake but i can handle his music if that make's sence to yall

FTI has nothing to do with the actual artists in the industry, so that has nothing to do with my post. i listen to plenty of mainstream rappers, if thats what you were trying to get at. And believe me, ive heard plenty of his music. i just dont see what makes him so special.

Quote Originally Posted by Toarrance
    Ummmm, lets see..... hes FUCKIN SICK!!! Umm....... Hes FUCKIN DOPE!!!!!!!!!! Uhhhhh, he can sing, writes the most awesome fuckin hooks, dude has flow like a mother fucker... And he uses his voice in the sickest fuckin ways. ya i get that your all into the "FTI" shit... But good music is good music mayne, open yo ears fooool! Drizzy all day all night! If you cant hear a difference in his shit, your just blockin him off cuz youron this FTI shit. it is what it is man