Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God of War 3

God of War 3

the game is so fucking sick! cretos (spell check) is so fucking sick. he ripped posiedens mouth off.

its spelled kratos and thank for addin me. i appreciate it. i thought the game was a huge success when it comes to entertainment and graphics are the bomb too. i like the new weapons and pretty much everything else. i liked when kratos beat the shiz outta heracles' face with his gauntlets.

don't worry about the spell check, it's not like you to spell corectly anyway.

and yeah, the game is sick.

hell yeah he's just fuckin rude!!!! bf beat the game tho but i ain't gonna spoil the end though. sick but i'm a little disappointed and baffled. maybe a god of war 4 mayb not.

i'm a fuckin grate speler!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    don't worry about the spell check, it's not like you to spell corectly anyway.

and yeah, the game is sick.

Don't have a PS phuckin 3! Guess i'll have to settle on renting Danté's Inferno one day in the future :-(

epic game...i was a lil disapointed with da ending too but i was expecting that to happen.

*sobs more......I want to say something bout the ending too, but...but.....*sniff.....*stares at his xbox 360. Yall think if I replaced the HD-DVD drive with a Blu-Ray player, I could play God of War 3 on my Xbox? (I know it wont work, but someone lie to me please)

yeah bro go hard, thatll get the job done

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    *sobs more......I want to say something bout the ending too, but...but.....*sniff.....*stares at his xbox 360. Yall think if I replaced the HD-DVD drive with a Blu-Ray player, I could play God of War 3 on my Xbox? (I know it wont work, but someone lie to me please)

ya dude i did it works great!

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    yeah bro go hard, thatll get the job done

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q