Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: i have never hated anyone as much as i hate my mom

  1. #1
    Senior Member ALEXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    308

    i have never hated anyone as much as i hate my mom

    I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH


  2. #2
    I hate that bitch too... she won't call me back.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    fake person is fake

  4. #4
    No wai

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    fake person is fake

  5. #5
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    yes wai.

    50 year old man on the prowl D:
    or closet gay teen dabbling in his feminine side

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    No wai

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    fake person is fake

  6. #6
    <p ="text-align: left;">

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    yes wai.

    50 year old man on the prowl D:
    or closet gay teen dabbling in his feminine side

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    No wai

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    fake person is fake

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    <p ="text-align: left;">

  8. #8
    Senior Member ALEXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    308
    what the fuck are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    fake person is fake

  9. #9
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    ahh, the "complete unknowing" technique.
    im pretty sure i made myself clear

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXXX
    what the fuck are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    fake person is fake

  10. #10
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    im also confused.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    ahh, the "complete unknowing" technique.
    im pretty sure i made myself clear

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXXX
    what the fuck are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    fake person is fake

Similar Threads

  1. New MGK - Hated (Song)
    By AlexM in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:24 AM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:27 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:09 AM
  4. I hate to ask this
    By Strange1914Rat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:04 PM
  5. here's the guy who hated JX9 the most (his son)
    By Smoke in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •