Thread: Ugh. Hopsin rant. Yeah, I fucking said it.

Ugh. Hopsin rant. Yeah, I fucking said it.

Yeah, he's talented an everything, BUT STOP SAYING HE SHOULD BE SIGNED TO FUCKING STRANGE. You people act like it's so easy, when it's really not that easy to sign an artist. So all you Hopsin dick riders that think he should be on Strange, shut the fuck up already. He's good, but not every good rapper needs to be on Strange. Seriously, does it make a difference if he's on Strange or not? Will his raps be any different? FUCKING NO.

I agree. What's the difference if the CD is stamped with Strange or Ruthless or any other label. If you like it you are going to listen to it regardless.

strange will release it when its done

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I agree. What's the difference if the CD is stamped with Strange or Ruthless or any other label. If you like it you are going to listen to it regardless.

his raps will be alot fucking different if hes on strange.. you idiot.
    strange music had unparrelleled music production.. with kaliko on some of hopsins chorus's too like kali does for everybody. that would be sick.. tech n9ne will make fucking sure that hopsin puts his fucking all and more into everysong.

your fucking retarded.. having a label means having some decent money to actually have good music production..

learn something about music before you post stupid things.

I agree completely. strange takes artists and makes them better. dont you think cognito will be better now that hes on strange??
    and I think hopsin qualifies perfectly for strange music because he is....STRAAAAAANGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    strange music had unparrelleled music production.. with kaliko on some of hopsins chorus's too like kali does for everybody. that would be sick.. tech n9ne will make fucking sure that hopsin puts his fucking all and more into everysong.

your fucking retarded.. having a label means having some decent money to actually have good music production..

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    I agree completely. strange takes artists and makes them better. dont you think cognito will be better now that hes on strange??
    and I think hopsin qualifies perfectly for strange music because he is....STRAAAAAANGE!

Yeah I agree with all this.

hey meow. only rain can do this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ

Yeah I agree with all this.

hopsin puts is all into every song without anyone looking over his shoulder. and he produces his own music im pretty sure he wants to continue doing that by himself. and he doesnt like features and really likes doing his own choruses. so i dont think his music would change at all

His music won't change. Strange doesn't make artists better, that's fucking stupid. Artists get better by practicing and shit. Just because Brotha Lynch released Dinner and a Movie under Strange, doesn't make him better. His old shit is better than DAAM, and will always be. Yeah, Strange is one of the best record labels out there, but labels don't make the artists better, artists make themselves better.