Thread: Tech Should Come to The YOOP!

Tech Should Come to The YOOP!

I'm not really sure how many people are on his website that actually live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, but I know there are a lot of fans of his up here. It's so small but there are many colleges that are somewhat close together that would definitely make for an awesome crowd. The closest he has ever been to me has been in Minnesota or Detroit. Both which are 8-12 hours away . So if there are any "yoopers" who think that Tech should take a visit for a concert, reply! Maybe someone important will see and suggest it Probably a long shot, but hey, it might work.

Get in contact with Promoters in your area and request it

The dirty mitten

i wouldn't know who to contact...what promoters are you refering to? like my university?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530

not so much...i don't live there...i live in the portion of Michigan that kind of looks like a snowmobile haha

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    The dirty mitten

Club promoters. Tech will tell you the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Carlson
    i wouldn't know who to contact...what promoters are you refering to? like my university?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530

im from the yoop...right on the top of lake michigan. yea i think anymore you would have to travel some distance to go see him in concert.

awww the U.P!! I've been up there multiple times for cheer camps. Iron Mountain to be exact. Well, I think maybe Escanaba or some ish too... It's super small but the locals are entertaining. And cellphone service blows... but hey, it's all goodie!!! I usually just drove up thru SSMarie, but last time I went thru Wisconsin.