Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Idea??

Good Idea??

do yall think it would be a good idea to go around my town and advertise for tech by putting the URL of this website or writing something about tech n9nne on their car windows with window markers?? just so they might go home and look him up since alot of people havnt heard of him yet. jw

nooooooooooo lol.
    its bad enough trainging noobs let alone having the state counsell come in demanding someone clean the windows lmao

No, There is rarely anything informative on this website to promote, let alone vandalize someone's business with.

well my main goal was just gona be to get people to listen to tech, not necisarely look at the forum on this website. and since i aint on a street team and i have no idea how i would get on one, i figured i might try something myself.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    No, There is rarely anything informative on this website to promote, let alone vandalize someone's business with.

they've already made up their minds that their not into him

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    lmao what the hell is this dude tripping on?

if you want to promote tech the best way you can do that is telling your friends about him.

Well how about instead of writing on windows and such, you make your own flyers or something? Something that is a little easier to remove if the proprietor of the establishment decides they do not want them up. That way you can just walk by people and hand them the flyer too.

well i was thinking more along the lines of car windows, not buisinesses. but thats not a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Well how about instead of writing on windows and such, you make your own flyers or something? Something that is a little easier to remove if the proprietor of the establishment decides they do not want them up. That way you can just walk by people and hand them the flyer too.

sounds more like bad recognition. they just gonna be like who the fuck is this punk tech n9ne?! lol bad idea. dont be stupid.
    buy a pack of 100 blank cds for like $20 and put the infection on it and hand that out to people for free. done and done.

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    sounds more like bad recognition. they just gonna be like who the fuck is this punk tech n9ne?! lol bad idea. dont be stupid.
    buy a pack of 100 blank cds for like $20 and put the infection on it and hand that out to people for free. done and done.

if I saw you drawing on my car, I would bash your teeth down your throat.