Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Good Idea??

  1. #1
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656

    Good Idea??

    do yall think it would be a good idea to go around my town and advertise for tech by putting the URL of this website or writing something about tech n9nne on their car windows with window markers?? just so they might go home and look him up since alot of people havnt heard of him yet. jw


  2. #2
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    nooooooooooo lol.
    its bad enough trainging noobs let alone having the state counsell come in demanding someone clean the windows lmao

  3. #3
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    No, There is rarely anything informative on this website to promote, let alone vandalize someone's business with.

  4. #4
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    well my main goal was just gona be to get people to listen to tech, not necisarely look at the forum on this website. and since i aint on a street team and i have no idea how i would get on one, i figured i might try something myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    No, There is rarely anything informative on this website to promote, let alone vandalize someone's business with.

  5. #5
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    they've already made up their minds that their not into him

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    lmao what the hell is this dude tripping on?


    if you want to promote tech the best way you can do that is telling your friends about him.

  6. #6
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Well how about instead of writing on windows and such, you make your own flyers or something? Something that is a little easier to remove if the proprietor of the establishment decides they do not want them up. That way you can just walk by people and hand them the flyer too.

  7. #7
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    well i was thinking more along the lines of car windows, not buisinesses. but thats not a bad idea

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Well how about instead of writing on windows and such, you make your own flyers or something? Something that is a little easier to remove if the proprietor of the establishment decides they do not want them up. That way you can just walk by people and hand them the flyer too.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    sounds more like bad recognition. they just gonna be like who the fuck is this punk tech n9ne?! lol bad idea. dont be stupid.
    buy a pack of 100 blank cds for like $20 and put the infection on it and hand that out to people for free. done and done.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    i agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    sounds more like bad recognition. they just gonna be like who the fuck is this punk tech n9ne?! lol bad idea. dont be stupid.
    buy a pack of 100 blank cds for like $20 and put the infection on it and hand that out to people for free. done and done.

  10. #10
    if I saw you drawing on my car, I would bash your teeth down your throat.

Similar Threads

  1. What i think would be a good idea
    By Shlaze3790 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 08:55 PM
  2. GOOD IDEA!!
    By Bizzaro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:29 AM
  3. Good Idea In My Opinion....
    By RobertEmmanuelHernandez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 05:59 AM
  4. Good Idea In My Opinion....
    By RobertEmmanuelHernandez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 07:24 AM
  5. A Good idea?
    By b-rock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •