Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Demos To STRANGE MUSIC

Demos To STRANGE MUSIC

Anybody know if thier signing ppl now? Im a white rapper from Ct, trying to get with strange. I got one deal in 2005 with IMG/Universal, with Bone Thugs but that didnt work out, but check it out @ myspace.com/studioratt let me know if strange is possible. thanks

i dont think strange is looking for new artists man. they have a good thing goin. and if you wanna get a chance with em, get a VIP package and talk to tech himself. hes a chill dude, and he'll give you his honest opinion on what you should do next. and if in the future tech is lookin for someone new to sign, im sure he'll remember all the people that talked to him about it

anyone can send it demo tapes. call strange and they will direct you.

It depends how raw u are,Tech told me he would do a song with me though,and ol boys right they are in a good spot right now,prolly not signin,but theres a million indies out there

Not to offend but it's amateur to ask on their forums instead of making a few phone calls, bud. Avoid shit like this, get a rep and promote yourself properly. I'm no pro but I've helped get 2 people signed to Epic Records by avoiding suicidal moves like approaching THEIR public with questions instead of being discreet and savvy.

[:
    wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by twicked
    Not to offend but it's amateur to ask on their forums instead of making a few phone calls, bud. Avoid shit like this, get a rep and promote yourself properly. I'm no pro but I've helped get 2 people signed to Epic Records by avoiding suicidal moves like approaching THEIR public with questions instead of being discreet and savvy.

Strange already has their token white rapper in Cognito, I think one is enough ha

Lol there goes the label eh

Quote Originally Posted by skog
    Strange already has their token white rapper in Cognito, I think one is enough ha

I'm pretty sure you shouldnt say "I'm a white rapper from CT"...way to label yourself, what does it matter if your white/black?

same thing i was wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Mic E.D.
    I'm pretty sure you shouldnt say "I'm a white rapper from CT"...way to label yourself, what does it matter if your white/black?