Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I'm ready for some more Tech...

  1. #1

    I'm ready for some more Tech...

    Getting bored with what I have :PWhattabout you guys?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    jeezz, we have the release dates dude whats the purpose? sit and chill till then

  3. #3
    Gonna be outta town when my CD will most likely arrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    jeezz, we have the release dates dude whats the purpose? sit and chill till then

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    lol im sure it willbe on youtube?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Gonna be outta town when my CD will most likely arrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    jeezz, we have the release dates dude whats the purpose? sit and chill till then

  5. #5
    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol im sure it willbe on youtube?


    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Gonna be outta town when my CD will most likely arrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    jeezz, we have the release dates dude whats the purpose? sit and chill till then

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    215
    i wonder when one of the songs are going to leak

  7. #7
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    why is it that its always YOU whos in the dark about eeeeeeeverything?

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    is the ep going to be hard copy or just itunes?,,,

  8. #8
    I'm pretty sure that it's just a buy the CD online and that's it. It definitely wont be sold it stores. It could possibly be sold on iTunes tho...

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    is the ep going to be hard copy or just itunes?,,,

  9. #9
    Hey bro I'm with ya...I'm not bored wit what i got but definitely anticipating some new ish!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Tech is ready for 2012!!
    By Technician505 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 06:52 AM
  3. WHO IS READY FOR FOOTBALL!!!
    By juggalo_mo23 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:06 AM
  4. WHO IS READY FOR THE NEXT VENTAGE TECH
    By O.E in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:37 AM
  5. Ready to see Tech N9ne on tour again
    By Legs in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 12:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •