Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ya'll hatin tech like he's lil wayne

ya'll hatin tech like he's lil wayne

Seriously, there is so much bitchin and complaining on this damn site its ridiculous. This used to be my most searched site cuz I would come to get info on release dates and reading the articles on 9's success and it's taken a huge turn. I don't know if it's the old fans butt hurt cuz he evolves or the new fans who think it's cool to hop on the band wagon of FUCK MAINSTREAM SELLOUTS. I was upset to an extent but get over it. Just go pop in vintage tech if you can't deal with it.

just my two cents. This site is fucking annoying now.

Have a good day.

No fuckn shit right? Im getn sick of that shit. Good call bro. Its bout fuckn time somebody said sumn for real!

it gets worse and worse

Quote Originally Posted by the next john holmes

No fuckn shit right? Im getn sick of that shit. Good call bro. Its bout fuckn time somebody said sumn for real!

Really? what's wrong with those people? not real fans are they? And you're so right I've met tech a few times and he's one of the coolest dudes, hell everybody I've met in strange music is cool as shit and super nice. hope those crabby losers get the stick out of their asses. strange love

That's the whole point of having a message board here, to disscuss things. Most of the fans are simply not happy with EBAH and are giving their critique of the project. Critique ? bitching. Someone does not need to be satisfied with whatever Tech releases in order to be a fan. How do you expect Tech to keep improving in the future if all he receives is praise? His flaws need to be pointed out.

Fuck off, seriously. This pisses me off. EBAH was the first Tech project I didn't buy, I own everything else that man has put out. I support Strange to the fullest, I've bought 4 Kaliko projects, 3 Kutt projects, 1 Ces Cru, 1 Scoob, 1 ¡Mayday!, I've attended 2 shows, bought several merch items, shirts, etc. from the store, but because I voice my opinion on what I think are some shitty songs Tech puts out we're fake fans? I've spent hundreds of dollars and given it to Trav and Tech and the others at Strange. I respect when people have their own opinions, even when they think that the rest of us are upset for the wrong reasons. But to call some of us fake fans is absurd. I don't want to see Tech stain his legacy with bullshit, if you like what he puts out fine, but don't call me a fake fan when I've spent hundreds and turned several of my friends into die-hard Technicians as well. That's that shit I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by roxanne
    Really? what's wrong with those people? not real fans are they? And you're so right I've met tech a few times and he's one of the coolest dudes, hell everybody I've met in strange music is cool as shit and super nice. hope those crabby losers get the stick out of their asses. strange love

Preach
    I love n9ne's music but on each album there's always tracks I skip. It just happens to be that e.b.a.h. Has the most skips. Considering its an ep, it's difficult for many to say it was a good project. That doesn't mean that we are FAKE FANS. This is simply the opinions of true fans who aren't use to skipping thru most of any of techs albums/eps

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

Fuck off, seriously. This pisses me off. EBAH was the first Tech project I didn't buy, I own everything else that man has put out. I support Strange to the fullest, I've bought 4 Kaliko projects, 3 Kutt projects, 1 Ces Cru, 1 Scoob, 1 ¡Mayday!, I've attended 2 shows, bought several merch items, shirts, etc. from the store, but because I voice my opinion on what I think are some shitty songs Tech puts out we're fake fans? I've spent hundreds of dollars and given it to Trav and Tech and the others at Strange. I respect when people have their own opinions, even when they think that the rest of us are upset for the wrong reasons. But to call some of us fake fans is absurd. I don't want to see Tech stain his legacy with bullshit, if you like what he puts out fine, but don't call me a fake fan when I've spent hundreds and turned several of my friends into die-hard Technicians as well. That's that shit I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by roxanne

Who the fuck are all these people bitching about fans criticizing Techs music? Holy fucking shit people. Ive been a member of this site before most of you people even heard of Tech. The same with a lot of these people yall are bitching about. Ive been an avid fan of Tech for well over a decade so if I want to say that his recent albums are subpar compared to what I know he can put out, Im going to say it. And who the fuck are you kids to tell me I cant critique the music of an artist Ive been helping support for over a decade?

Its all artistry. Even party songs. just cuz you make a party song doesnt mean ur selling out or you fell off. i almost think its more creative because tech and strange normally dont make these types of songs so its different for them.

The reason people are hating on it is because we LOVE Tech N9ne, and don't want to see him do this with his music. We want the best from him and he's not delivering, it's as simple as that.