Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much tech/strange stuff do you have?

How much tech/strange stuff do you have?

I was straightening my closet out the other day and I could not believe how much tech/strange stuff I have everywhere. This is just my clothes, not to mention what I have in the art studio, my office, and garage. I was curious to see some of yall have collected over the years. lol....Magic

and to think this was before my trip to KCMO and I filled a bag full to bring back with me while I was there....My spare bedroom closet is now full.

I got a K.O.D. poster, Sickology 101 cd & Killer CD. Its not that much but thats the most I have of any other rapper, I do plan to buy all Tech' CD's and finally go to a concert of his eventually.

can't wait for ya hit your first show...blow em all away.

Quote Originally Posted by E.Wills
    I got a K.O.D. poster, Sickology 101 cd & Killer CD. Its not that much but thats the most I have of any other rapper, I do plan to buy all Tech' CD's and finally go to a concert of his eventually.

and these are the clothes I never have worn....I probably have this many I wear too.....man I need therapy....and I used to wonder why juggalos had so much ICP stuff. I never bothered to look at what I got. being a street team leader you can accumulate quite a bit over the years..lol

Quote Originally Posted by mr64magic

from this pict i count 26 shirts....I'm sure there is more. just can't remember them all. Wifey is right I can wear a different strange shirt everyday for a month.

and these are the clothes I never have worn....I probably have this many I wear too.....man I need therapy....and I used to wonder why juggalos had so much ICP stuff. I never bothered to look at what I got. being a street team leader you can accumulate quite a bit over the years..lol

You're crazy dude. Lol. I only have 2 shirts. The MLK Tour shirt, which I can't wear cause it has Scoob and Kali's signature on it, and that new Tech shirt from Hot Topic. I'll have that DAAM pre-order shirt in two weeks though. Lol. Other than that the cd's and album cover posters I have. And the two 8 inch decals on my back window and the first Tech bandana. Merch is expensive. Lol. Gonna try to get a hoodie and T at the next show though.

dam dude thas a shyt load.... u have ur whole closet full of strange clothes and merch or wat... haha

LoL My wife told me to quit buying shirts. I was like I don't buy them they send me them

from this pict i count 26 shirts....I'm sure there is more. just can't remember them all. Wifey is right I can wear a different strange shirt everyday for a month.