Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cognito music featured in the new movie " Dead Tone". See movie poster inside....

Cognito music featured in the new movie " Dead Tone". See movie poster inside....

Hey everyone,Just wanted to let everyone know that a few Cognito tracks made the new movie "Dead Tone" in stores now.....I got to see clips from the movie a few months back and am looking forward to seeing the entire film tonight....
    If anyone has seen it already lemme know how it is.

Cognito

dam that poster looks crazy...is that the leperchaun on da top corner.lol.

Legit, I'll check it out

I got to see it. I'm going to see about it at stores.

They are in the film....Shirftkits is played early on, Something Wrong is played at a pool party and You Got What I Need is played during a bedroom part...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Congrats man. Good to see you getting some Recognition. Do you know if the tracks are played in the movie, are a bonus feature on the disc, or are they on a seperate soundtrack?

I believe you can look at a movie trailer online...lemme see if I can find it. I will post it if I can find it. I'm going LIVE on USTREAM in about 30 min so I will tell y'all if I find out some more info.

Lemme know where ya find it...ima get it at the Redbox by my crib BUT I'm gonna try and buy it later. Lemme know brotha...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    I got to see it. I'm going to see about it at stores.

hahaha i can totally see You Got What I Need playing during a bedroom scene lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cognito
    They are in the film....Shirftkits is played early on, Something Wrong is played at a pool party and You Got What I Need is played during a bedroom part...lol

Congrats man. Good to see you getting some Recognition. Do you know if the tracks are played in the movie, are a bonus feature on the disc, or are they on a seperate soundtrack?

LOL...its funny because they LOOPED the track so the music plays for about 2 minutes before the rappin starts. Shiftkits comes in during a part where a whiteboy is lookin in the mirror trying to get all fitted up...making him look like a goober.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]hahaha i can totally see You Got What I Need playing during a bedroom scene lol

Anytime brotha...

Good shit. Ill have to pick that up. Thanks for getting back so quick. Always been impressed on how you interact with your fans.