Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ppl quit bitchin about techs eps

ppl quit bitchin about techs eps

everybody always wants music, from tech all the damn time. and then when he puts out something, it seems like the mjaority of ppl on here bitch about it.. SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE.. tech keep doin u bro. and thankx for the music. ANY AND ALL MUSIC

I feel ya bro. Fuk that hating on shit. If you don't like a traxk skip it. Or put on some mayday, or rittz, kutty. Whatever. No lie there are traxks I don't vibe to off this ep, but that's still my nigga.

fuck an EP. Strange is trying to make money more than putting out decent quality albums. Sad, but true.

yea fuck other peoples opinions

I fully agree man, a ton of people are saying that Tech is "falling off" and is trying to "get our money" with the EPs...maybe I'm nieve, but i fully believe that with the length of his LPs, it proves he isnt scamming fans for money. He puts out solid albums with more cuts than most artists today. Is that scamming fans? more songs for the same price. And if you look on other websites nobody really complains about the new shit. They love it, its mostly people here that don't like to accept the change hes made. Why would he sound the same as he was 12 years ago, Thats half of my life time! of course he's gonna change! And one last point; Even if you full heartedly believe that his new music is worse, compare it to other artists, and not himself. He still gives us music that is better than most artists! Simply put, Tech N9ne's "worst" > most other artists "best"

He doesnt have to sound like he did 12 years ago he just needs to make quality music. And these eps are about making a quick buck. I mean just look at ebah he split it two and are releasing them within a few weeks of each other. So your gonna have to buy two eps for the full product.

This. And I never complained about a single release before EBAH so stop acting like people are just throwing bitch fits when there's some pretty good reasoning behind people being upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

fuck an EP. Strange is trying to make money more than putting out decent quality albums. Sad, but true.

Yes but at 7 bucks a piece it adds up to the same price as if he released it as one...(atleast at my music store) Im not attacking anybody on here, Im not joining that wagon. Im just saying that I think people are over reacting to this. Personally I like the hard copies so I'm gonna keep buying Strange Music releases unless the fans get a blantent "Fuck You" from them, which I do not believe is the basis of these EPs. Thats all, Im not tryna discredit anyones opinions. Just placing mine up for others to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    He doesnt have to sound like he did 12 years ago he just needs to make quality music. And these eps are about making a quick buck. I mean just look at ebah he split it two and are releasing them within a few weeks of each other. So your gonna have to buy two eps for the full product.

This post and all posts like it should simply say "Everyone quit bitching and start sucking. Lets ride this dick until our asses are sore"

actually no they don't. With S&H it comes out to about $10 or a little more, and since they are only available online that makes it about $20-$23 for two discs. Where if they were one project you could have the option to pick it up at the store for less (about $7-$11 cheaper assuming the person would've bought both EPs). Now if it were one project on the Strange store it'd cost more, but you still have the choice. Now imagine several thousand people buying these EPs and you see how much more money they would make! I do agree with you though that they're definitely not meant as a blatent "Fuck you" I think they're trying to please the fans while making more money as well, but the downside is sometimes lesser quality music. I don't think there's a conspiracy at Strange to rob us blind, I do think they want to please us and they're just trying something new out, and they'll eventually see (maybe) that it won't be the best strategy to use. And to OP, A LOT of us are saying we'd RATHER Tech take time off to make a great LP than constantly put out music. Maybe you want music constantly but a lot of us would rather have quality over quantity. You also can't seem to handle someone with a different opinion than your own.

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLinsHiT

Yes but at 7 bucks a piece it adds up to the same price as if he released it as one...(atleast at my music store) Im not attacking anybody on here, Im not joining that wagon. Im just saying that I think people are over reacting to this. Personally I like the hard copies so I'm gonna keep buying Strange Music releases unless the fans get a blantent "Fuck You" from them, which I do not believe is the basis of these EPs. Thats all, Im not tryna discredit anyones opinions. Just placing mine up for others to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews