Thread: big scoob on ustream earlier tonight!! (march 8th)

big scoob on ustream earlier tonight!! (march 8th)

watch the whole video if u didnt see it!!! and go to the part 1:25:22 and listen!!

shout out to scoob! and cross eye joe! and dude who asked the question! haha!

Haha, Rain got that shout out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    Haha, Rain got that shout out!
    i know i was thinkin aw man they gonna skip it..but then cross eye joe said what i put down then get scoobs attention to it! THEN someone asked him a the question u hear him askin scoob lol i was like oh snap!

He's drunk as fuck man or hellah burn't

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    He's drunk as fuck man or hellah burn't

lol i dont think he's drunk because this is how ive always seen him just chill mode! like not actin a certain way...or playin a part.. just chillin!! hahha! last time i seen him he was on the phone the vip meet and greet was over but once he saw it was me he came over and shook my hand and finished his phone call then came over talk to me and my peeps for a few then we all rolled out the door like a mini group lol and split up since they hada go do some stuff and me and my peeps went to eat b4 the show later on. but i still stay i got love for the label because of how they are.. (talkin about the last concert i went to) tech couldve said..oh yaw came too late sorry gotta go... or makzilla couldve been like oh whats up then walked off or krizz couldve ignored me or kutt couldve not talked to me for a sec.. but they be some cou' ppl's because even tho they was hella busy that day they at least said whats up and let me get a few comments questions in ect!!

i just appreciate they cou'! oh cognito shouted me out too but that was because i shouted him out when he was live haha but i cant find the video on there. but from what i see now he cou' too and i will def get the album!!! (2-3 copies) quote me on it! and kutt i aint 4got ya fam ima get 3 of ur new one!! whenever diner and a movie comes out ima have it that friday!! 2-3 copies of that too!! haha! pidge holla at me like the k.o.d. cd fam!!

i asked the question my nig, just lookin out for your career mayynnee

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Nina
    i asked the question my nig, just lookin out for your career mayynnee
    yea i saw ur name on there hahah! i look at it like a movie tho.. i cant just say HEY I WANNA STAR IN UR MOVIE..never even acted..ect lol so the thing that i am gettin a chance to do..that some of yaw know about.. ima stop tryna jump b4 i walk..like when i talk to them they tell me what im gonna be a part of..i mess up because i be like "hey if u need me for this too..or this......i can be on this too.." when actualy i need to just walk and take what im allowed right now!! then see if i am worthy of more later!!!

cough!!