Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne stop making E.P.s (Not that they are Trash) My message to Tech N9ne

Tech N9ne stop making E.P.s (Not that they are Trash) My message to Tech N9ne

Dont get me wrong hes still my favorite rapper & its kind of throwed when he drops new tracks but I would rather he take time off and come out with an album in late 2013 or maybe even 2014. Even if he retired now it wouldnt piss me off, he has plenty of ic tracks to secure his legacy in the game.

Chill out Tech spend time with your kids, take a break man you deserve it!

Strange Music has enough talent now to allow you to do it!!!!

shut the fuck up and let him do what he wants to do

his E.P.s are dope and should not be fucked with, you are stupid and you should feel bad.

why would you tell tech to stop making music and wait til 2014 for an album? the fuck

so he could take his time with his music. im not saying his eps suck. for an example eminem takes a while b4 he drops any new material but when you hear its worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional1

why would you tell tech to stop making music and wait til 2014 for an album? the fuck

im pretty sure most of techs fans b4 he blew up feel the way i do!

no im an old fan and i want him to make his own decisions and do what he feels like.... his next album has already been pushed back so obviously hes not rushing it. tech's the best, you dont tell michael jordan how to shoot jumpshots lol

IMO eminen died after his third lp.
    Back to the subject.... I see what you mean but techs always been consistent with his music. He raps about his life and life happens daily so that's a lot of material. True e.b.a.h. as a whole wasn't on par with everything else he's put out but this doesn't mean he should slow down. All I'm saying is that if he feels he has that much to say let him say it

Quote Originally Posted by E.Wills

so he could take his time with his music. im not saying his eps suck. for an example eminem takes a while b4 he drops any new material but when you hear its worth it.

oh man that's so sad. Tech's next album got pushed back when he put out 2 full albums in 2011 and 3 EPs in 2012. Man, ain't that a bitch.

Seriously in the past year I never had to admit it, but Tech fans are spoiled ass dickriders. smfh

no im an old fan and i want him to make his own decisions and do what he feels like.... his next album has already been pushed back so obviously hes not rushing it. tech's the best, you dont tell michael jordan how to shoot jumpshots lol

I lol'd @ the fact you said Strange Music has enough talent to carry strange without Tech until 2014. Like fucking who?