Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's be honast.

Let's be honast.

How do I put this without offending the die hard fans..?
    Tech is really selling the fuck out at this point in time. It's getting to be painful.
    People seem to have this same approach when all Mixed Plate and 6's n 7's came out.
    But I defended what I thought was a smart move for buisness. You see I don't mind him working with Wayne or T-Pain ect because Major or Indie if your dope your dope and Tech is the Collab Master. I actually enjoy that an indie artist can finally do that. Only a select few have reached that plateau. I thought 6's n 7's sounded a little mainstream in area's but it still sounded good! Plus it also had that real Tech shit and some rock type shit. I loved the diversity.
    Than he did WTSL back on some Indie shit..I actually liked 6n7's more..
    But than he dropped Klusterfuk which the majority of most of the fans I seen on here thought was pretty disapointing..but still I thought "ok cool, he's trying to raise the bar and think outside the box" lord knows Tech is the man when it comes to diversity and good idea's with music. So I said not really my shit..probably the most disappointing release from Tech i've ever heard but I like the idea of it even if it's not my forte.
    But than he did E.B.A.H. And this is just a fuckin sloppy pile of sellout shit. Seriously don't tweet this? And the beat couldn't be more perfect for the title. Just that real mainstream fucking garbage. It was so bad I cringed. Than I heard the rest of the album..with the exception of maybe "A Real One" (which still wasn't great) i've never been..disgusted with any of Tech's records but this was like watching someone kick a baby across the room. And yeah it's just an E.P. Right? Well so was Seepage and Lost Scripts which were still dope despite a lack of effort on tracks like Harvy Dent...but even than the track was still dope. But the last two shit's that Tech has dropped is crap and E.B.A.H. Is just SELLTHEFUCKOUTBULLSHIT. like really who bumps that shit? I'll tell you who. Retards who can't think for themselves or have any taste and are forcefed shit like Soulja Boy and think it's cool because everyone is playing it. And it's all just the mainstream machine pushin bullshit and nobody argue's it because 1 person with taste still can't hold a debate against 10 mindless idiots. Isn't that what Earegular is soppose to be all about? Than were fed "Don't tweet this?" WTF? I know I'm carrying on. If you have any insight please lace me up. I hope not to be slandered and insulted. I don't mean to offend.

And you know what? It's not like I think Tech fell off like everyone else has who came before him. His verses on songs like Kill Shit,Bloody Murder Remix,Welcome to Strangeland,Blammers and Burners. I think he's better than ever. But when you have Mr.FTI..Mr biggest Independent guy of all time doing song like Don't tweet this and such I wonder is he throwing in the towel? Ok so you can do all area's of hiphop and than some. Does it mean you should? It's nothing but the greed for success at this point. I can't understand any other reason for it at this point. And now that Tech is finally at the point where he wants and deserves to be..the only one of his kind ever to be in his position..isn't he soppose to be making that change for the mainstream to make the good music instead of the bullshit? Maybe there's things I don't understand but seriously I feel like this is sacrilege at this point

i feel you. i just cant relate to tech anymore. he is keepin it real tho, his reality just changed. hes still rapping about his life, but now that he "made it" his life is way different from the majority of listeners. i saw it coming, but the great thing about music is you will always have the old shit. He's got nothing to prove anymore, and alot of his new songs sound alot like is other slightly less new songs. The song F U Pay me pretty much summed it up for me. i still got respect for him, his new just isn't as hyper or dare i say, creative as the records he did back in the day. PLUS he still puts on a hell of a show and i feel like he still respects the fans. just seems like it's getting tired. too many albums. but can you blame him for trying to milk it for every dollar in todays economy? AND in my opinion, when tech is featured, he always fucking kills it. I will always consider myself a die hard tech fan for albums like everready, mlk, absolute power, CBTS, anghellic, etc.

Didnt read all of it, nor do i care to, u arent tech, u arent anywhere near him or affiliated with him. U have no idea if hes selling out, theres no majors pushing him to make shit he doesnt want to, hes not making radio singles, , these discussions are boring and pointless. Hes making music he wants, and EBAH isnt half bad, most of the tracks are good, the skits are pointless but its still a good project, and u need to learn how to spell, its honEst not honAst

you say you don't care, yet you feel the need to reply. i don't understand. btw there were a few run on sentences in your reply. and the only boring thing about discussions like this are narrow-minded people who feel the need to defend tech when nobody is really bashing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Didnt read all of it, nor do i care to, u arent tech, u arent anywhere near him or affiliated with him. U have no idea if hes selling out, theres no majors pushing him to make shit he doesnt want to, hes not making radio singles, , these discussions are boring and pointless. Hes making music he wants, and EBAH isnt half bad, most of the tracks are good, the skits are pointless but its still a good project, and u need to learn how to spell, its honEst not honAst

well...

do you see any EBAH stuff on tv or radio? No.

tv and radio have become insignificant as far as album sales, with the invention and ongoing development of the internet. besides i believe the actual music was being discussed rather than where the music is found. id consider an album being sold on itunes as "selling out" before an album that was played on the radio, but that's me

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius

well...

do you see any EBAH stuff on tv or radio? No.

If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

There just ep's bro. It ain't that serious lol... I never buy em , haven't purchased a single one. Its too much music from one artist every damn year. He will be back with some ill shit.

"I'm light years ahead of my peers"and almost everyone else too, his music is over your head, and beyond most that's why people hate because people hate what they don't understand, I respect yours and everyone else opinion and I don't mean to offend, its just the truth