Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Apple Vs. Microsoft

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lil Boosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    777

    Apple Vs. Microsoft

    Who has the better products? I think I'd have to go with Apple cuz they have the iPod which is sick & people seem to really enjoy the iPhone. & I hear lots of word with Microsoft products breaking a lot like Xbox 360 for example. So what kind of computer do you think I should go with, Microsoft or Apple or someone else, I don't know a lot about this kinda stuff so I was hopin I could get some help here.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    Microsoft hands down lol, cant compete.
    if your talking about getting little wee gadgets and doodads, go apple.
    but computer wise you will want microsoft, software is more available to it.
    plus bill gates is the richest mofo in the world. well besides the sultan of brunai, but hes a sultan so.. lol.
    so you know microsoft will always be able to pump the best crap into it.

    more games and software available for microsoft bro.
    trust me.

    microsoft > apple

    i actually even knew a computer hack genius that refused to repair apple computers lol (he owned a repair company) lol.

  3. #3
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    eventualy doo both r gon fuk up on u.lol..i had an ipod it stopped workin n my xbox 360 stopped workin once da warranty expired...my 1st xbox lasted me 5 yrs though....so iono doo ihave an HP comp right now n so far so good..jus gota take care of ur shit yadidamean

  4. #4
    Senior Member Lil Boosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    777
    But for a 200 gb hard drive through microsoft is the same price at apple for 500 gb???? What software isn't available to apple?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    Microsoft hands down lol, cant compete.
    if your talking about getting little wee gadgets and doodads, go apple. but computer wise you will want microsoft, software is more available to it. plus bill gates is the richest mofo in the world. well besides the sultan of brunai, but hes a sultan so.. lol. so you know microsoft will always be able to pump the best crap into it.

    more games and software available for microsoft bro.
    trust me.

    microsoft > apple

    i actually even knew a computer hack genius that refused to repair apple computers lol (he owned a repair company) lol.

  5. #5
    All I know is Im fuckin tired of buying a new computer every 2 years.My Wife and I allready agreed that the nex computer we buy will be a mac<p ="text-align: left;">

  6. #6
    i think it just depends on wat ur goin to use it for... i mean i have toshiba with microsoft software... and its been real gud... wen i checked 2 c wat i needed for es on graphic design they said an apple wud be real gud... idk i havent had problems with microsoft... but i mean ull always hav probs wit electronics no matter wat brand...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    oh and people sometimes go "macs cant get viruses!"
    thats not true, viruses were programed to ruin windows based directorys, which apple dont have.
    hows a virus thats been told to destroy windows system32 gonna work on a mac that doesnt have it.
    people will and are making viruses for mac, so dont let that sway your decision

  8. #8
    Senior Member Lil Boosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    777
    That's all I'm sayin is I've heard more bad word about Microsoft but I've heard more praise about Apple. Not sayin Apples perfect & God of electronics, just sayin I've heard more positive feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    All I know is Im fuckin tired of buying a new computer every 2 years.My Wife and I allready agreed that the nex computer we buy will be a mac<p ="text-align: left;">

  9. #9
    Take it from a dude who has bought 3 computers in about 4 years.Windows sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive never owned a mac but Im willing to take a chance and spend 2000 on my next computer just to see if mac is better.Thats how fed up i am with windows!!!Im willing to place a 2000 dollar bet on apple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Boosie
    That's all I'm sayin is I've heard more bad word about Microsoft but I've heard more praise about Apple. Not sayin Apples perfect & God of electronics, just sayin I've heard more positive feedback


    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    All I know is Im fuckin tired of buying a new computer every 2 years.My Wife and I allready agreed that the nex computer we buy will be a mac<p ="text-align: left;">

  10. #10
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    macs were better for design purposes, because they could handle colour and fonts and shit better, but now theres barely a difference.
    but major companys like adobe will create for both brands. older programs dont work on mac and the makers arent too fussed on making them work, i dont think fruity loops is on mac, i could be wrong though.
    i know there are certain alternatives to windows software for mac.
    and you could also download a bootcamp program which will let you run windows on mac and the other way around.
    in the end i would still go with a windows pc, if you plan on going down a certain field you will be gauranteed the bulk of software will be for pc.
    but its up to you, if its just for home use, then go with which ever, you can always find alternative programs and use a bootcamp if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Boosie
    But for a 200 gb hard drive through microsoft is the same price at apple for 500 gb???? What software isn't available to apple?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    Microsoft hands down lol, cant compete.
    if your talking about getting little wee gadgets and doodads, go apple. but computer wise you will want microsoft, software is more available to it. plus bill gates is the richest mofo in the world. well besides the sultan of brunai, but hes a sultan so.. lol. so you know microsoft will always be able to pump the best crap into it.
    more games and software available for microsoft bro.
    trust me.

    microsoft > apple

    i actually even knew a computer hack genius that refused to repair apple computers lol (he owned a repair company) lol.

Similar Threads

  1. ugh i fucking hate apple
    By NickCherry in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 09:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •