Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are people saying!

Why are people saying!

That Dinner and a Movie is gonna be better then Genius!?!?

Doesnt make sense to me, I cant see it happening.

because first of all, lynch alwayz comes with heat!!!!!!!! everybody that listened to lynch for awhile knows what he's capable of!!! nothing against krizz kalico, but lynch is on a whole nother level bro; lyrically!!!! There's no rapper out there that can compare with this man's sicc ass mind set!! he straight fire!!

I wish I could agree, but the only song i like by him was I plotted, and still thats got nothin on Krizz Kaliko, His flow just seems too dull. I know he has a spacific , but it doesnt stand out to me. He doesnt sing, Some of his words dont even rhyme, and his beats are too slow. He sounds iight, but it shouldnt even be compared to kaliko

just wait till the whole album comes out!! it's hard to judge it when it aint even hit the shelves yet bro!! i guaranteed lynch won't let u down!! the man has talent...but if u still dont like the album when it comes out, then do a little research!! look up his older stuff like the Season of da Siccness album or even Loaded!! maybe u will appreciate his music a little better! but i will warn u, lynch is not your average rapper!! he might say some shit that'll make u be like wtf!!!!! this nigga's crazy!!!!! He's been called the Stephen King of Rap or Wes Craven on Tape!! so if u dont like dark horrorcore gangsta music then lynch prolly wouldnt suit u!! oh and lynch does sing!! actually he sings quite well!! checc out songs like Liqour Sicc or Welcome to your Own Death...and i know u heard Refuse to Lose! he's played that song on the k.o.d. tour!!

i have to agree with you there my freind on point couldn't of said it better myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    I wish I could agree, but the only song i like by him was I plotted, and still thats got nothin on Krizz Kaliko, His flow just seems too dull. I know he has a spacific , but it doesnt stand out to me. He doesnt sing, Some of his words dont even rhyme, and his beats are too slow. He sounds iight, but it shouldnt even be compared to kaliko

it aint like i can get yall to change your minds or anything! if u dont like his music, their nothing i could do to change that!! you'll just have to miss out!!

because Lynch is a fucking beast. thats why

krizz is the shit, but lynch is a legend...

I don't see how you can even compare the albums yet.

Ive checked every song u tell me to look up, Im still not feelin it. He's just another rapper to me. People are jumping the gun already sayin hes better then Krizz Kaliko and ive even heard people say hes gonna take over strange. So basically some of yall are sayin hes better then tech. I wont be suprised when Lynch is gone but Krizz and Kutt are still there. I dont think I could ever see him as even remotely close to them in intensity. His music just doesnt have the energy It need to keep me into it.