Thread: midwest choppaz (i did this awhile back)

dog you makin me wanna post a come back. except if your flow got tighter i dont know. the rhymes were cool tho.

lol do what u want! tech told me do me so its what ima continue to do is just me not tryna be a punchline rapper not tryna be a lyrisit..not tryna be a over the top rapper...im not even a rapper hahah ima poemist!!! so some songs will stand out yes but all will just be how i feel and written from the moment!! maybe im lookin at it the wrong way but thats just me! so if u do a song just b u fam! and let me know to check it out! im just keepin my name out there for yaw to kno of me..then other things will fall into place! not sayin ima blow up or something..but those who know me now will be like wow he wasnt lyin bout things he predicted and said and talked on hahhaa thanks for ur time and comment!

i feel you. yo were did you get the beat i cant fuckin find it

Quote Originally Posted by MistahX99
    u wont find it!!! i looped it from the dvd.. hahaa i be doing stuff that just some ppl dont think of or try!!! at the begingin of the pychomentry dvd it played for a like 20 secs...or less.. thats why if u can hear its low and it has the bike revin in the back alot..the real song dont have all that repeatin.. but i recorded it wita mic from the dvd then edited the beat to make it loop!!! then made my rap..recorded me over it...threw it on youtube awhile back..and was like.....i hope they like this lol

i dont have that loop no more either..... ahhh

haha you a genius i never thought of that i have that shit ima loop it right now

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

u wont find it!!! i looped it from the dvd.. hahaa i be doing stuff that just some ppl dont think of or try!!! at the begingin of the pychomentry dvd it played for a like 20 secs...or less.. thats why if u can hear its low and it has the bike revin in the back alot..the real song dont have all that repeatin.. but i recorded it wita mic from the dvd then edited the beat to make it loop!!! then made my rap..recorded me over it...threw it on youtube awhile back..and was like.....i hope they like this lol

fuck man i lend it to someone ima have to wait till i get it back

haha you a genius i never thought of that i have that shit ima loop it right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz

hey just like my verse over irv da phenom's song.. "how i feel" ft big scoob. i took the beat from this youtube video and i looped it. i showed it to him too online and he like it i wanted him to know i dont be tryna take credit for songs that aint mines.. hahhha dang yea well dont 4get and watch ppl gonna be all happy that u looped it!

yo i know its hella late but i just got my tech dvd back and it reminded me of this. i might work on a lil somsom alltho i got a bunch of shit to work on. im a hit you up

yo i know its hella late but i just got my tech dvd back and it reminded me of this. i might work on a lil somsom alltho i got a bunch of shit to work on. im a hit you up
    iight let me know what u do so i can check it out.