Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Where the fuck is Prozak?

  1. #1

    Where the fuck is Prozak?

    Pre-order Brotha Lynch. Pre-order Cognito. Pre-order Lost Scripts. All sound awesome and all, but hwere the fuck is Prozaks new one? Wasn't it suppose to come out a long fucking time ago? Anyone have any ideas?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Swipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    215
    Could have something to do with the fact that Prozak's contract with Strange didn't get renewed. There's rumors of him moving over to Psychopathic.

  3. #3
    Senior Member GSPMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    228
    in that new kaliko interview that someone just posted it says prozak is goin on the strange dayz tour

  4. #4
    Prozak has his own label called deadman productions, He has a distribution deal with Strange

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    Prozak is no longer signed to Strange Music, so he probably won't release an album 'til he gets a label, which right now, sounds like might be Psychopathic, but that is only a rumor at this point... I wouldn't hold your breath for his album to come out too soon... He will be on the upcoming tour with Strange, but he in no way is signed to the label, despite what others may try to argue, and say "well he's on the tour with Strange, so that must mean he's on the artist roster..." Um, no... I've talked to Cognito, who is an artist on Strange, and Prozak AND Liquid Assassin are not a part of that roster... You all can take that to the bank... lol.

  6. #6
    Prozak has his OWN label now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Prozak is no longer signed to Strange Music, so he probably won't release an album 'til he gets a label, which right now, sounds like might be Psychopathic, but that is only a rumor at this point... I wouldn't hold your breath for his album to come out too soon... He will be on the upcoming tour with Strange, but he in no way is signed to the label, despite what others may try to argue, and say "well he's on the tour with Strange, so that must mean he's on the artist roster..." Um, no... I've talked to Cognito, who is an artist on Strange, and Prozak AND Liquid Assassin are not a part of that roster... You all can take that to the bank... lol.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Swipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Prozak has his own label called deadman productions, He has a distribution deal with Strange
    Any word on when that album is coming out?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    Even better than, so now ya'll fuckers can quit sayin he's on the roster! Thank you 530!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Prozak has his OWN label now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Prozak is no longer signed to Strange Music, so he probably won't release an album 'til he gets a label, which right now, sounds like might be Psychopathic, but that is only a rumor at this point... I wouldn't hold your breath for his album to come out too soon... He will be on the upcoming tour with Strange, but he in no way is signed to the label, despite what others may try to argue, and say "well he's on the tour with Strange, so that must mean he's on the artist roster..." Um, no... I've talked to Cognito, who is an artist on Strange, and Prozak AND Liquid Assassin are not a part of that roster... You all can take that to the bank... lol.

  9. #9
    No doubt man. It's still going to be a huge argument though

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Even better than, so now ya'll fuckers can quit sayin he's on the roster! Thank you 530!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Prozak has his OWN label now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Prozak is no longer signed to Strange Music, so he probably won't release an album 'til he gets a label, which right now, sounds like might be Psychopathic, but that is only a rumor at this point... I wouldn't hold your breath for his album to come out too soon... He will be on the upcoming tour with Strange, but he in no way is signed to the label, despite what others may try to argue, and say "well he's on the tour with Strange, so that must mean he's on the artist roster..." Um, no... I've talked to Cognito, who is an artist on Strange, and Prozak AND Liquid Assassin are not a part of that roster... You all can take that to the bank... lol.

  10. #10
    I don't work for his label so i have no idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Prozak has his own label called deadman productions, He has a distribution deal with Strange

    Any word on when that album is coming out?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:20 AM
  2. Dont Fuck up the Beat Contest - The Inkredibles (DOPE AS FUCK)
    By IraAdams in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:46 AM
  3. FUCK FUCK TECH HAS GONE MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!FUCK
    By whitetECHN9NE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 04:48 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:31 PM
  5. Where the fuck has Prozak been????
    By Chandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •