Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the fuck is Prozak?

Where the fuck is Prozak?

Pre-order Brotha Lynch. Pre-order Cognito. Pre-order Lost Scripts. All sound awesome and all, but hwere the fuck is Prozaks new one? Wasn't it suppose to come out a long fucking time ago? Anyone have any ideas?

Could have something to do with the fact that Prozak's contract with Strange didn't get renewed. There's rumors of him moving over to Psychopathic.

in that new kaliko interview that someone just posted it says prozak is goin on the strange dayz tour

Prozak has his own label called deadman productions, He has a distribution deal with Strange

Prozak is no longer signed to Strange Music, so he probably won't release an album 'til he gets a label, which right now, sounds like might be Psychopathic, but that is only a rumor at this point... I wouldn't hold your breath for his album to come out too soon... He will be on the upcoming tour with Strange, but he in no way is signed to the label, despite what others may try to argue, and say "well he's on the tour with Strange, so that must mean he's on the artist roster..." Um, no... I've talked to Cognito, who is an artist on Strange, and Prozak AND Liquid Assassin are not a part of that roster... You all can take that to the bank... lol.

Prozak has his OWN label now

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Prozak is no longer signed to Strange Music, so he probably won't release an album 'til he gets a label, which right now, sounds like might be Psychopathic, but that is only a rumor at this point... I wouldn't hold your breath for his album to come out too soon... He will be on the upcoming tour with Strange, but he in no way is signed to the label, despite what others may try to argue, and say "well he's on the tour with Strange, so that must mean he's on the artist roster..." Um, no... I've talked to Cognito, who is an artist on Strange, and Prozak AND Liquid Assassin are not a part of that roster... You all can take that to the bank... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Prozak has his own label called deadman productions, He has a distribution deal with Strange
    Any word on when that album is coming out?

Even better than, so now ya'll fuckers can quit sayin he's on the roster! Thank you 530!

No doubt man. It's still going to be a huge argument though

Even better than, so now ya'll fuckers can quit sayin he's on the roster! Thank you 530!

I don't work for his label so i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

Any word on when that album is coming out?