Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Strange Music TAKE NOTICE!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478

    Strange Music TAKE NOTICE!

    Here are 2 remix songs that i got a hold of, they made by Rich The Fucking RockeR! I really liked 'em and think that everybody should take a moment to listen to 'em. I love his version of Leave Me Alone, it's just as good if not better that Tech's version. The beats in his Big Bad Wolf remix go fucking hard! Personally i think Rich has some serious talent & Strange should have a look at him to be on Kabosh, he would rock that shit!! I know alot of ya will go on hatin' & shit but fuck it! Just thought i'd share these with ya & would love to hear what ya's all think! For more of his music go to his page, he has tons of ORIGINAL music & definately worth a listen! (Rich The RockeR)



    PS hope he doesn't mind oops!


  2. #2
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    I honestly only listened to the Leave Me Alone one for thirty seconds and I don't like it. I'm not hatin' on it just to hate, I just don't think it sounds good. Not easy to make anything sound good when you slap a guitar over a song with a beat already.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    All good, thanks for having a listen

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I honestly only listened to the Leave Me Alone one for thirty seconds and I don't like it. I'm not hatin' on it just to hate, I just don't think it sounds good. Not easy to make anything sound good when you slap a guitar over a song with a beat already.

  4. #4
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    I reread what I wrote and I think I came off as a dick, sorry. I listened to the second one and I like the beat, but I don't think it fits the song. I've heard a few remixes of Big Bad Wolf and I don't like any of them, that's a really difficult song to make a beat for because of how crazy Tech's flow is throughout the song.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    All good, thanks for having a listen


    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I honestly only listened to the Leave Me Alone one for thirty seconds and I don't like it. I'm not hatin' on it just to hate, I just don't think it sounds good. Not easy to make anything sound good when you slap a guitar over a song with a beat already.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    No problem hey! i'm glad ya had a listen & not everyone is going to like everything. I just think its really good & worth a listen & appreciate you did that!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I reread what I wrote and I think I came off as a dick, sorry. I listened to the second one and I like the beat, but I don't think it fits the song. I've heard a few remixes of Big Bad Wolf and I don't like any of them, that's a really difficult song to make a beat for because of how crazy Tech's flow is throughout the song.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie Hughes
    All good, thanks for having a listen

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I honestly only listened to the Leave Me Alone one for thirty seconds and I don't like it. I'm not hatin' on it just to hate, I just don't think it sounds good. Not easy to make anything sound good when you slap a guitar over a song with a beat already.

  6. #6
    Rich is dope gimie more dude both them mix's was awsome to think i only commented on this because i made fun of a future genoration guitarist Seriously impressed Kabosh is calling

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    honestly, neither of those were good in my opinion. it sounds like he can play guitar pretty good, but it didnt fit either song. only part i liked out of the two of them was the chorus of Leave Me Alone. the solo on LMA sounded completely out of place and forced. and the Big Bad Wolf remix just didnt sound like it fit at all. He should try some different songs

  8. #8
    hey kellie thanks for the support and im glad you liked the stuff, and to the haters who say it doesnt fit....well everyones got an opinion and me as the creator say yes indeed it does fit...maybe u oughta listen more than 2 seconds and get a feel for what is actually being added cause some music isnt instantly picked up you gotta get a feel for it especially since its a different version you aint used to...but i assure you it does fit in time signature, tempo, scale, notes and timing with the drums.

  9. #9
    Your shit sucks. sorry and shit

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    hey kellie thanks for the support and im glad you liked the stuff, and to the haters who say it doesnt fit....well everyones got an opinion and me as the creator say yes indeed it does fit...maybe u oughta listen more than 2 seconds and get a feel for what is actually being added cause some music isnt instantly picked up you gotta get a feel for it especially since its a different version you aint used to...but i assure you it does fit in time signature, tempo, scale, notes and timing with the drums.

  10. #10
    oh really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Your shit sucks. sorry and shit


    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    hey kellie thanks for the support and im glad you liked the stuff, and to the haters who say it doesnt fit....well everyones got an opinion and me as the creator say yes indeed it does fit...maybe u oughta listen more than 2 seconds and get a feel for what is actually being added cause some music isnt instantly picked up you gotta get a feel for it especially since its a different version you aint used to...but i assure you it does fit in time signature, tempo, scale, notes and timing with the drums.

Similar Threads

  1. Ever notice?
    By Balistick in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:57 AM
  2. Did Anyone Else Ever Notice This?
    By Katastrofik303 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:20 PM
  3. Anyone else notice?
    By MikeKennyJr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 03:14 PM
  5. Anyone Notice...
    By Toarrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •