Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: First song ive ever rapped on let me knw wat you think

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107

    First song ive ever rapped on let me knw wat you think

    we used someone else beat....cant remember who it was hahaha but o well. im the first guy

  2. #2
    Senior Member Swipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    215
    maybe if the file size wasn't 36 mb, i would download it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    convert it to mp3!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    lol cant spare 30 seconds to download it? lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol cant spare 30 seconds to download it? lol
    lol im listenin now. got that old hip hop feel to it! yaw hella clear too!!! but take a lil more time wit the song tho and yaw will have it!


    what do u use to record? or did u go to a studio? it sounds studio clear to me.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    its an actual studio. i go to a tecnical school for audio and digital production.learning about protools. how to run sessions. how to set up mics. all that sik shit. and the instructor lets us fuck around in the studio

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol cant spare 30 seconds to download it? lol

    lol im listenin now. got that old hip hop feel to it! yaw hella clear too!!! but take a lil more time wit the song tho and yaw will have it!





    what do u use to record? or did u go to a studio? it sounds studio clear to me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    but ill change to a mp3 when im at the school later today

  8. #8
    I'm a mass communications student too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    its an actual studio. i go to a tecnical school for audio and digital production.learning about protools. how to run sessions. how to set up mics. all that sik shit. and the instructor lets us fuck around in the studio


    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol cant spare 30 seconds to download it? lol

    lol im listenin now. got that old hip hop feel to it! yaw hella clear too!!! but take a lil more time wit the song tho and yaw will have it!





    what do u use to record? or did u go to a studio? it sounds studio clear to me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    thats sik dude
    heres a couple beats ive made in this
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    I'm a mass communications student too


    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    its an actual studio. i go to a tecnical school for audio and digital production.learning about protools. how to run sessions. how to set up mics. all that sik shit. and the instructor lets us fuck around in the studio

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol cant spare 30 seconds to download it? lol

    lol im listenin now. got that old hip hop feel to it! yaw hella clear too!!! but take a lil more time wit the song tho and yaw will have it!





    what do u use to record? or did u go to a studio? it sounds studio clear to me.

  10. #10
    The i'm taking now is television studio production

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    thats sik dude
    heres a couple beats ive made in this

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    I'm a mass communications student too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    its an actual studio. i go to a tecnical school for audio and digital production.learning about protools. how to run sessions. how to set up mics. all that sik shit. and the instructor lets us fuck around in the studio

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol cant spare 30 seconds to download it? lol

    lol im listenin now. got that old hip hop feel to it! yaw hella clear too!!! but take a lil more time wit the song tho and yaw will have it!





    what do u use to record? or did u go to a studio? it sounds studio clear to me.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 07:17 AM
  4. has tech n9ne ever rapped??
    By Dr. Haze (Swizzy Sweets) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:41 AM
  5. song "wake up call".. song in background?
    By AlexLewicki in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •