Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i talked to tech and makzilla monday and i got the green light on makin remixes and parodies of strange music!!!

i talked to tech and makzilla monday and i got the green light on makin remixes and parodies of strange music!!!

from makzilla and tech n9ne themselfs!!!!! i hit makzilla up ina text message askin is it ok that i remix and parody strange music songs..he texted me back and said yes that both tech and him said its cou if i keep doing it. cause i asked should i stop due to some ppl not likin em.. makzilla hit me up wita call right then and there and was like man dont stop doing what u doing then he put tech on and tech talk to me told me them songs is funny and fuck them niggaz who want me to stop..i told him i asked due to ppl sayin im dick ridin and need to get my own shit..i told him i only dick ride myself...he said man who gettin mad.....? i said here and there some ppl online..and he told me keep doing me no matter what and that its cou cause im fam! we tAlked about some more things shortly that i wont say..but i talked to makzilla again short. and he was gonna hit me back but i hada go cause i was on my lunch break lol.

so there u have it...i told u im good! And strange music aint got no prob wit me..u can think im doing things the dumb way if u want...watch me pant a masterpice in front of u tho doing it my way!!!

niggaz told me...if i keep makin pariodes tech wouldnt taLk to me lol lie...
    if i dont change my no one will listen.....lie
    if i dont rap hardcore no one will feel it....liiiiiiiiiieeeeee
    i suck and i should stop...ill never be signed to strange music.......lol they fuck wit me cause i fuck wit them!!!!!! not signed tho haha

a real nigga gonna tell u he gotta prob wit u...and 2 of my real niggaz showed it even more that they dont!!! cause im not doing nothing wrong. so there is no beef! or feelins of oh rain dollaz over here tryna act like he is us... lol no.

shout out to makzilla and tech n9ne and big scoob who in my oppion got the ball rollin for my parodies to be noticed! shout out to cognito for being cou and on ustream respondin to questions i had and shoutin me out and others when we posted! shout out to krizz kaliko for talkin to me bout his cds anutime i see him lol knowin i be like hey hey doo u need me on a track lol shout out to kutt i feel this is ur yer fam! thanks for listenin to my verse last summer jam. shout out to joe vertigo just cause we was posted up at the sickology 101 photo shoot last year lol and shout out to travis and senerio even cross eye joe..haha u guys dont know me..but its all strange!! oooh cant 4get irv da phenom bro u could have a big head and say u Aint fuckin wit me but u dont so respect! louie v for introducin me to ppl homework jones for makin sure me and my ppls was cou at the show! tts!!

oops my bAd im actin like i won an award lol.....keep it strange!!!!!! i hope it was ok to post this fam.

rain dollaz

It's all good man, maybe they'll use one of your parodies on a future SM skit! Keep doin' your thang man.
    -"Q"

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Q
    It's all good man, maybe they'll use one of your parodies on a future SM skit! Keep doin' your thang man.
    -"Q"
    lol idk about that but i do know about what i will be doing!! some ppl already know from the talk i had b4! i had 3 short talks with them about a project that i get to help with!! no songs or cd. buuuut if i let my haters tell it..."i can never work wit strange music" because i suck lol

shout out to my "internet stalkers"! i love u haters!! shout out to niggaz who support me tho!

lol thats the shit. but raaaain u gotta stop bringin up the fact some clowns say u suck, just forget them foolz! like chamillionaire said! "if you had it like me and i was in your shoes id probably hate on me too!" lol just forget em and do your thing bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol thats the shit. but raaaain u gotta stop bringin up the fact some clowns say u suck, just forget them foolz! like chamillionaire said! "if you had it like me and i was in your shoes id probably hate on me too!" lol just forget em and do your thing bro!
    they always sayin it.. lol always.. i be like damn man go do u u know.. thats why im glad mak and tech hit me up because tech sounded like WHO MAD? lol i was like oooh shit like he actualy cared and was like fuck that shit!! lol i know to some ppl they gonna be like so what...but dog this is one of my favorite rappers tellin me DO YOU DONT STOP DOING YOU!! come on now!!!! no song of mines is on the radio..but fam tellin me keep doing me!! he wasnt paid to say it neither!! thats so much respect!!! that nigga cou' cuss me out 2morrow and id still respect him off the time he says something to me or says good shit towards how i am!! i kno what u sayin tho fam ima try to walk through this crowd of haters part them like the red sea and get to this MASTERPICE 2012!! haha

Thats dope Rain. Ive always shought your Strange remixes were the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by b-rock
    Thats dope Rain. Ive always shought your Strange remixes were the shit.
    thats what im talkin about!! i just hada clear it up wit the fam tho and make sure because i didnt want word to get to them that i was doing them songs and then it get twisted.. so i let them know the real that i dont be actin like its my song as in sayin oh i came up wit the beat ect... all i come up wit is how to change up the song..sometimes its funny sometimes its not.. or it might be a real song too! wit this green light now ima put out "shouldve stayed" (mitch bade) when i get some time to sit down and parody that song. maybe just a verse from it.. i got some remix ideas too for at least one more tech song. then a original tech song that has him in the chours (someone made a beat and added him in it) for "the masterpice 2012"

Damn that's dope. Keep it up mayne.

That's what's up Rain!
    I have always said fuck haters as long as you're doin you and not tryin to be someone else do what you want man. As long as you're happy with what you're doing then fuck what other people think man. Rain dollaz!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Damn that's dope. Keep it up mayne.
    hahahah!