Thread: Slacker Remix

Slacker Remix

My name is Ca13oose, (pronounced Caboose) and I've been rapping for about 9 months now, and I remixed Tech N9ne's Slacker... Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoDg8AXB4MY

Why don't you just change your name to Caboose then?

I got 47 Seconds into the video. At first i couldn't tell if you were serious then i realized that you were. Its terrible man...very unpleasant and tech would probably be insulted.

the 13 is there for a reason... and that kinda sucks lol.

Well, Tech N9ne is one of those artists who Kills Everybody on a beat. It would be hard for anybody to remix one of his songs and have it sound good. I even thought Rittz remix to questions wasn't that good because Tech N9ne straight up just murders beats, especially his older music. Just stick to non Tech N9ne beats and you will be fine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca13oose

the 13 is there for a reason... and that kinda sucks lol.

Yeah I know you can't get any better than him.. so I just remixed it cause Its just like I've remixed songs and him and Wrek are the reason I started rapping. I've seen all these other remixes of his songs but never Slacker and it's one of my favorite on Absolute Power.. and with it being the 10th year Anni for it i figure why not... So when you compare it to Tech yes it is horrible I know lol.. but compare it to other peoples and you got a different story.

Yeah of course, lol but since it was a tech n9ne song hes who its going to be compared with. Hop onto FL studio and make yourself beats to use lol. If i had any skill with creating beats or rapping that's probably what i would do for a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca13oose

Yeah I know you can't get any better than him.. so I just remixed it cause Its just like I've remixed songs and him and Wrek are the reason I started rapping. I've seen all these other remixes of his songs but never Slacker and it's one of my favorite on Absolute Power.. and with it being the 10th year Anni for it i figure why not... So when you compare it to Tech yes it is horrible I know lol.. but compare it to other peoples and you got a different story.

lmao. same

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

I got 47 Seconds into the video. At first i couldn't tell if you were serious then i realized that you were. Its terrible man...very unpleasant and tech would probably be insulted.