Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Enjoy Prozak's Music

Help Me Enjoy Prozak's Music

I really don't care for his music & everytime I wanna go into a song of his coming out thinking that was a sick song. Maybe I just don't enjoy his music, but I was hopin somebody could show me some good tracks of his cuz I hear a bunch of talk that he uses all these intelligent words & he makes you think but all the songs I've found of his, he's using words I learned in 6th grade & he only makes me think why am I listening to this garbage?

Honestly, I liked "Tales from the Sick", but only the tracks with good features. Prozak is a very intelligent emcee, but I just can't get into him. I'm in the same boat as you homie.

Listen to why? With tech and twista that's one of my favs I like go to hell or keep grindin is the shit or run away prozaks the shit

cognito is way doper than prozak could ever be he needs to sign wit psychopathic because they completely suck ass these days ... and he would fit right in.

i never liked prozak and never will

i liked 9 out of the 22 songs on the album, but mostly because of the features. im not a big fan of prozak himself

I like Prozak, but he's not like everyone else on Strange lyrically, but I thought Tales from the Sick was dope and the features were good.

are you retarded? thi wasn't a who's the better white rapper on strange thread

Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy
    cognito is way doper than prozak could ever be he needs to sign wit psychopathic because they completely suck ass these days ... and he would fit right in.

its cutthroatwhiteboy. you should just ignore everything he says

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    are you retarded? thi wasn't a who's the better white rapper on strange thread

Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy

Sit down and bump a bunch of songs on youtube.Really listen to them through and through without reading any of the comments.It took me a while to get into joe budden but i never gave him a chance.I always went into a track with my mind made up ,untill I threw my mp3 player on shuffle at work and his songs from padded room started playing and I didnt have time to reach into my pocket and skip over them. Dont force yourself or convince yourself into liking an artist .If you think its dope ,it is.If not then well ,you probably just dont like the music.Theres a bunch of artists that ppl listen to on this site that i just dont like,but never be closed minded just let it be and you will find your answer.

Obviously there are people that dont like Prozak because they truely don't like his music. But I think a lot of people just say no I dont like him before they give him a real shot. Or before they listen they have an attitude this guy sucks or is not that good. I listened to the album with an open mind and without pre judgement of any sort and I thought the album was really fuckin good. Maybe that could help. Also when your listening don't compare it your favorite rappers songs or your favorite type of rap because your just going to think no I dont like it because it doesnt sound like that.