Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cognito Ustream

Cognito Ustream

this just mite answer some of yall questions about some Strange shit

He said that the midwest explosion has a cameo by lynch. Lynch only did 3 shows on the kod tour, and tech mentioned at the chico show they were filming a video the next day. so all signs point towards midwest explosion was filmed in Chico

im trying to remember where i heard this, but didnt stevie stone say that the video would have part of a performance in it? if thats true and it was filmed in chico, that would be legit!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    He said that the midwest explosion has a cameo by lynch. Lynch only did 3 shows on the kod tour, and tech mentioned at the chico show they were filming a video the next day. so all signs point towards midwest explosion was filmed in Chico

I was on his Ustream during his Reno show (2-19-10) I was wearing a bright green jacket.

This was good.

Yea I remember hearing that

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]im trying to remember where i heard this, but didnt stevie stone say that the video would have part of a performance in it? if thats true and it was filmed in chico, that would be legit!

i saw him on ustream finaly he a cou' dude! shouted me out when i said something to him too! haha!

He's down as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i saw him on ustream finaly he a cou' dude! shouted me out when i said something to him too! haha!

If Tech said at the Chico show they were filming a video the next day, I don't think it'd be in Chico. Also, at the Santa Cruz show Tech, Scenario, Stevie, etc. all said they filmed the video in SC.

During the day before the concert we even saw Tech & Stevie doing some filler shots in front of the K.O.D. Bus.