Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: "LEAVE ME ALONE....(STOP CALLIN)" parody lol

  1. #1
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305

    "LEAVE ME ALONE....(STOP CALLIN)" parody lol



    hey i make these just to be silly and just cause.. dont get all bent outta shape and thinkin i shouldnt make them or whatever..lol this one might not be as funny tho.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

  3. #3
    Funny shit rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

  4. #4
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Funny shit rain


    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

    did u hear my "snack wrap" one ? parody of "backpack" it couldve been better but yea lol this is just the songs in between songs!! the ones like WTF?.. lol i might sneek in songs here and there.

  5. #5
    yeah i herd that to hahah lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Funny shit rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

    did u hear my "snack wrap" one ? parody of "backpack" it couldve been better but yea lol this is just the songs in between songs!! the ones like WTF?.. lol i might sneek in songs here and there.

  6. #6
    Snack Wrap should be featured on a Kmk mix tape =P if they ever did one

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Funny shit rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

    did u hear my "snack wrap" one ? parody of "backpack" it couldve been better but yea lol this is just the songs in between songs!! the ones like WTF?.. lol i might sneek in songs here and there.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Snack Wrap should be featured on a Kmk mix tape =P if they ever did one


    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Funny shit rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

    did u hear my "snack wrap" one ? parody of "backpack" it couldve been better but yea lol this is just the songs in between songs!! the ones like WTF?.. lol i might sneek in songs here and there.
    i should be featured on kmk cd period!!! hmmm how would that be?!! lol even tho i dont smoke lol

  8. #8
    well Stoner's smoke an man when i use to id always feel like a Snack Wrap!!! haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Snack Wrap should be featured on a Kmk mix tape =P if they ever did one

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Funny shit rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

    did u hear my "snack wrap" one ? parody of "backpack" it couldve been better but yea lol this is just the songs in between songs!! the ones like WTF?.. lol i might sneek in songs here and there.
    i should be featured on kmk cd period!!! hmmm how would that be?!! lol even tho i dont smoke lol

  9. #9
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    well Stoner's smoke an man when i use to id always feel like a Snack Wrap!!! haha


    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Snack Wrap should be featured on a Kmk mix tape =P if they ever did one

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Funny shit rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

    did u hear my "snack wrap" one ? parody of "backpack" it couldve been better but yea lol this is just the songs in between songs!! the ones like WTF?.. lol i might sneek in songs here and there.
    i should be featured on kmk cd period!!! hmmm how would that be?!! lol even tho i dont smoke lol
    when i smoke one good time i had like 3 bowls of cereal and i wasnt full...some sandwitches..chips.. i was ike wtf..aw hell naw

  10. #10
    mind you id either what Taco's nacho's or a Snack Wrap

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    well Stoner's smoke an man when i use to id always feel like a Snack Wrap!!! haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Snack Wrap should be featured on a Kmk mix tape =P if they ever did one

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    Funny shit rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    lol did i piss yaw off?....ahhh that wasnt what i ment to do..

    did u hear my "snack wrap" one ? parody of "backpack" it couldve been better but yea lol this is just the songs in between songs!! the ones like WTF?.. lol i might sneek in songs here and there.
    i should be featured on kmk cd period!!! hmmm how would that be?!! lol even tho i dont smoke lol
    when i smoke one good time i had like 3 bowls of cereal and i wasnt full...some sandwitches..chips.. i was ike wtf..aw hell naw

Similar Threads

  1. callin my name tour
    By johnmeredith in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 04:58 AM
  2. "Rap Gamez Callin" by Stevie Stone, what ya'll think?
    By ckell in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. "DONT BE CALLIN ME DOG..CUZ I WANT YOU 2 SAY IT BACKWARDZ"!!
    By PRESENTS:THA HEAVIWEIGHTZ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:20 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 07:43 PM
  5. ima parody red nose callin it "big nose"
    By RainDollaz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 04:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •