Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie Stone 'Momentum' EP Pre-Order available now!

Stevie Stone 'Momentum' EP Pre-Order available now!

Stevie Stone just won't stop! He continues to grind it out on the road and in the studio - his latest EP, Momentum, available, 10/23, shows that Stevie doesn't plan on putting on the brakes. After a history making tour, Stevie went right back into the studio and built up Momentum. With hot new tracks like "Jump" and "Long Time Coming", as well as features like Kutt Calhoun, Momentum is coming at you full-force! Preorder your copy today at strangemusicinc.net and you'll get the Momentum EP as well as a Strange Music Snake and Bat sticker. Click here to preorder your copy of Momentum, the new EP from Stevie Stone! http://www.strangemusicinc.net/p9868...o7ii9g4rqv8kj3

Is it me, or does the artwork look like something Ludacris would come up with?

Not really feelin it, And not that its a big deal, but Why is Kutt's Pre-Order at the bottom of the page when his EP comes out first? Nobody scrolls down that far lol

LOLEPS

nty

I dont get why we keep getting so many eps, yea its cool to get the new music, but they should be download only cuz who wants a disc with 6 songs just takes up space, also confused as to whats goin on with releasing this one 1 week before techs supposed next ep on the 30th

Travis said months ago that this is what he was going to do. I like having hard copies of CD's. They say it's to give us more music but 90% is to make some quick money. I'm also flustered to why they would release this 1 week before Tech's EP. It's going to kill Stevie Stone's sales. I'm sick of these not being signed also, that's another reason I liked getting Strange hard copies. Also they need to stop with adding the Strange Music decal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I dont get why we keep getting so many eps, yea its cool to get the new music, but they should be download only cuz who wants a disc with 6 songs just takes up space, also confused as to whats goin on with releasing this one 1 week before techs supposed next ep on the 30th

Yea i know, i like having hard copies too but not if its only 5 tracks, shit ill download 4 eps on itunes and make one disc, saves space, i have too many cds already. , i understand its to make a quick buck but come on, give us something worth the money. Does tech n9ne really need to release 3 EPs in one calendar year? No he needs to take his time to make his LP as good as he possibly can. Im just tired of ep's every 2-3 weeks. I just think its pointless

EP.. EXPERIMENTAL PROJECTS to take OUR MONEY !!! Thanks for lettn me know what Ep stands for.. LOL.. Fuk it i will order it anyways. support the movement they are workin hard to keep STRANGE IN OUR EAR.

getting sick and tired of these not signed EPS.

i mean his on tour but c'mon...