Thread: Chamillionaire and Paul Wall

Chamillionaire and Paul Wall

Are doing a tour together. Crazy shit. I just looked at the Knitting Factory in Boise website, and said it's scheduled in April or some shit. That's pretty tight. I saw Wall at the Fire and Ice tour, wasn't that impressed, but I think Cham would be dope.

yup my cuzin is opening up for them in Ventura CA

The only thing I'm worried about, is it being like the Game show I went to. almost 3 hours of goddamn openers. That pissed me off. our venue does that a lot. books WAY too many opening acts. by the time Games ACTUAL opener got on ...Nimpsy Hustle..or how ever you spell it..got on stage, every one was way too pissed to pay attention Lol a dude actually threw a lighter at em, hitting him in the face...Lol. hopefully it won't be like that.

That is why I'm starting to dislike Tech shows. You gotta sit threw 2 hours of lame ass rappers before Tech comes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    The only thing I'm worried about, is it being like the Game show I went to. almost 3 hours of goddamn openers. That pissed me off. our venue does that a lot. books WAY too many opening acts. by the time Games ACTUAL opener got on ...Nimpsy Hustle..or how ever you spell it..got on stage, every one was way too pissed to pay attention Lol a dude actually threw a lighter at em, hitting him in the face...Lol. hopefully it won't be like that.

i hate tha shyt too... itd be ight if the openers were atleast good...

2 hours? Jesus dude. That sucks for you. Lol. The KOD tour Malone was about 15 minutes, and so was Stone. Slaughter came on for about a half hour. Then Tech and the rest came on. It wasn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    That is why I'm starting to dislike Tech shows. You gotta sit threw 2 hours of lame ass rappers before Tech comes on.

i may have tickets for this show, as it gets closer i'll know more.

dat shit sucks...da 1st bone thugs concert i went to was 3hrs of boring ass openers...no1 was feeling them everyone was jus watchin

Do you live in Boise?? Lol. If not, I don't know if a link to the Boise Knitting Factory would do any thing for you. I'll give it to you anyway cause I'm nice. And Magic I'd be jealous of you for sure.

http://bo.knittingfactory.com/event-..._event_id=5933

Quote Originally Posted by MosesP
    link?

paul and cham are comin to FARGO FUCKIN NORTH DAKOTA. praise jesus!