Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111

Thread: Tech N9ne in Chicago June 11th

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    485

    Tech N9ne in Chicago June 11th

    Tech N9ne


    Krizz Kaliko


    Kutt Calhoun


    Brotha Lynch Hung



    House of Blues Friday June 11th


    All ages, show at 6:00 pm



    $25.00 admission


  2. #2
    Strange Dayz tour. There's talk of one here in Boise too. Also in June.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    I'll be there for sure. Can't wait.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i hope this actually goes thru dammit...

  5. #5
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    How thee fuck is the show in ORANGEVALE, CA next month more expensive than a show at the house of blues in chicago? anyone? wtf.

  6. #6
    u kno any other dates?
    or speculated dates?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    how much is a ticket there?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    How thee fuck is the show in ORANGEVALE, CA next month more expensive than a show at the house of blues in chicago? anyone? wtf.

  8. #8
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    $35


    And the venue is ghetto.lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    how much is a ticket there?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    How thee fuck is the show in ORANGEVALE, CA next month more expensive than a show at the house of blues in chicago? anyone? wtf.

  9. #9
    Senior Member T-MAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    131
    told you guys. not my fault the pearl room shut down before kod tour could happen, i aint no bullshit. dads co-promoten this. friday night june 11th.
    TECH N9NE
    BROTHA LYNCH HUNG
    KRIZZ KALIKO
    KUTT CALHOUN
    BIG SCOOB

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    ummmm... its cali... cost of living is higher???

    <p ="text-align: left;">

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    $35




    And the venue is ghetto.lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    how much is a ticket there?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    How thee fuck is the show in ORANGEVALE, CA next month more expensive than a show at the house of blues in chicago? anyone? wtf.

Similar Threads

  1. TECH N9NE - Stamina - Live in Chicago
    By JAMONE in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. Will anybody sell 2 Chicago tickets for $100/ticket? (June 2nd)
    By PatrickBradford in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 05:03 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:41 AM
  4. Who's going to the tech n9ne in Austin June 10th (: ?
    By Jess[Carmella)<3 in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:44 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •