Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Team (not the typical thread asking about it)

Street Team (not the typical thread asking about it)

I'm in Laramie, Wyoming and i'm trying to get on with the street team...before I contact Britton i just needed to know if there was anyone already doing promo here in laramie (if so...sorry, but you suck) and if NOT i know there is some in Cheyenne, could you just send me some of your stuff?Also, Who does the promo for Cheyenne, wyoming? hit me up...maybe i could just get some of the stuff from youThanks everyone

anyone? some help?

be patient, this place is really slow as of late

also, could somebody let me know how i could get on in lincoln nebraska....

Too answer everyones questions. Email Britton@strangemusicinc.com, If there is a team in your area he will hook you up with the leaders

yeah i just didnt want to bother him if someone on the site was already doing it ya know?

however, since i cant get an answer (or that person isnt on here or hasnt seen this or whatever) i'll probably be emailing ole boy here shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty 530
    Too answer everyones questions. Email Britton@strangemusicinc.com, If there is a team in your area he will hook you up with the leaders

Not all street team leaders post here

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    yeah i just didnt want to bother him if someone on the site was already doing it ya know?

however, since i cant get an answer (or that person isnt on here or hasnt seen this or whatever) i'll probably be emailing ole boy here shortly

oh i know that. i was just hoping, i mean if i could just contact them directly then thats easier than making the busy britton get involved you know?

figured it couldnt hurt to put it on here first (and while dude told me to be patient...the original post was a couple weeks ago so i figured i'd revive it real quick as a last effort)

britton does have alot going on right now. You can also email bean@strangemusicinc.com

oh i know that. i was just hoping, i mean if i could just contact them directly then thats easier than making the busy britton get involved you know?

figured it couldnt hurt to put it on here first (and while dude told me to be patient...the original post was a couple weeks ago so i figured i'd revive it real quick as a last effort)

hey thank you man, I really appreciate your help!

I am a manager at a Hastings store here in Wyoming and we get VERY little promo for anything. I love strange and would love to put up flyers in the store as well as on the college campus and just need to know who to speak to to get some of this stuff

thanks again man, i really appreciate it.

britton does have alot going on right now. You can also email bean@strangemusicinc.com