Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Srsly.

Srsly.

We all know Wayne has an extreme lack of talent. Shut up already.

Sad thing is.. he used to be really talented IMO... Carter 1 was amazing. i liked carter 2 personally... loved the dedication 2 mixtape... liked lilweezyana... after that... maybe 1 out of 10 songs i liked. wack.

Yeah, he was. I'm just saying that people on this site are in love with him. Seriously, if he's THAT fucking whack, why the fuck are you talking about him all the time? Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    Sad thing is.. he used to be really talented IMO... Carter 1 was amazing. i liked carter 2 personally... loved the dedication 2 mixtape... liked lilweezyana... after that... maybe 1 out of 10 songs i liked. wack.

yeah, i know exactly what you mean. People don't realize that it's when you STOP talking about people/things that they go away. Sadly, not enough people want him to be gone. There are people that feel beast when they recite one of his verses word for word... that's deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]Yeah, he was. I'm just saying that people on this site are in love with him. Seriously, if he's THAT fucking whack, why the fuck are you talking about him all the time? Know what I mean?

Heh. Wayne's gonna vanish someday, or die in a car crash while he's fucked up. But, I think most people on this site really wanna be Wayne, or they want his nuts in their butt. Not even I'd want those nuts, he's probably got 150 STD's XD

yeah, i know exactly what you mean. People don't realize that it's when you STOP talking about people/things that they go away. Sadly, not enough people want him to be gone. There are people that feel beast when they recite one of his verses word for word... that's deep.

]Yeah, he was. I'm just saying that people on this site are in love with him. Seriously, if he's THAT fucking whack, why the fuck are you talking about him all the time? Know what I mean?

Threads like this don't help him go away either

i dont really care what lil wayne does. i dont knock people that make money. i just dont personally like to listen to it. and no, these types of threads don't help make him go away.

wish he never started sippin lean n shit. crazy how much it's changed him. ah well, its life

Yeah, but you never know, he may surprise us someday. I mean, hell, I didn't even like anyone from Psychopathic at first, but when Twiztid came out, I was hooked.

i dont really care what lil wayne does. i dont knock people that make money. i just dont personally like to listen to it. and no, these types of threads don't help make him go away.

wish he never started sippin lean n shit. crazy how much it's changed him. ah well, its life

This thread goes against the point you are trying to make

Maybe, but at least we're not saying "OH FUCC WAYNE HE AINT SHIT TECH IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER YADDIDAMEAN" or some stupid shit like that.

And god, I just made my eyes bleed.