Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP! Question

VIP! Question

I'm goin to the Santa Barbara Ca April 2nd. VIP for the first time...What's it like? What else is it about besides all the stuff you get?

It's the shit. You meet the Strange artists and kick it for like an hour and then u get to go in before everyone else at the venue.

It says to be there at 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by KING-TECHNICIAN
    Depends how ealry you go....and how long you are willing to wait.

That sounds coo! Kik it for an hour doin what tho? Just choppin it up wit the Strange fam?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    It's the shit. You meet the Strange artists and kick it for like an hour and then u get to go in before everyone else at the venue.

Coo! That's wuts up! Thanx fa da info mane!

They sign any merch albums pictures whatever you got....go prepared my dude!

Is there usually drinkin or anything? Like if there is a bar at the spot..is it usually open for us?

Lol! Ight...Fa sho! Ima fuck sum Old E up before the show! I did that shit at my last concert but I got way too drunk way too early....I just hope I don't get kicked out like last time...

Nah not for VIP....thats why I said come prepared yaddamean....bring yo own shit!!! We be drinkin on the streets before all tech shows...so they wont have any bar until the show ya dig.....

Ight! Lol! That's what's up! Thats pretty coo of Tech to do that phone call for you...I met him a couple times he's a real coo dude!

Quote Originally Posted by MosesP
    I asked tech if he would call my sister and he did. She was surprised that he was seriously talking to her through the for phone!! It also depends on how much time you have in the VIP session, because when I went to Seattle, WA for the Strictly Strange there was hardly any people there, and Spokane for the Sickology was the same. Not very many people=more time for talk, pics, auto's, phone calls, etc. Yakima, WA there were 50+ people, so the time on everything was limited. It's one hell of an experience though. WARNING: Drink before you go! Drink before you go! Smoke before you go! Smoke before you go!

Some advice, if you're wearing a Tech shirt...but you don't want it signed...let him know Lol Cause my friend was wearing one and Tech just assumed he wanted it signed. My friend wasn't mad, just now he can't wear it any more Lol.

true story lol. i bought a sick shirt at the k.o.d. and tech just kinda took it from me and signed it lol. and after a few months i finally gave in and wore it, and the signature came off in the wash of course

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Some advice, if you're wearing a Tech shirt...but you don't want it signed...let him know Lol Cause my friend was wearing one and Tech just assumed he wanted it signed. My friend wasn't mad, just now he can't wear it any more Lol.