Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech and SNOOP

Tech and SNOOP

Okay, Question or just your opinion on what you think will happen.Anybody remember tech saying he saw Snoop at LAX not too long ago and snoop said he wanted to do a song? Yall think its gunna be on snoops next album or you think its gunna be on the new collabos?Cuz snoop did a track with BLH on DAAM so maybe it will be on collabos?

i hope its on the tech cd but snoop did a song called territory with blh and its wonderful i dont know how old it is but if he did som shit like that with n9ne it be so fresh

Well like I said they did a track on DAAM so hopefully they do somethin for collabos. That would be the best bet but if it on snoops next album it works for me. it would reacher a wider fan base. Snoop fans are gunna go get his shit and see tech. Tech fans are gunna get his shit and see snoop. we already know who he is. Lol snoop fans arent gunna go get a tech album just cause theres one song on there.

ya also gotta remember-snoop n lynch hav been homeys since, like, the death row years. im not sayin it aint possible, im jus sayin. i think id b pretty kickass 2 c tech n snoop on a track tho

It'd be raw. Bottom line.

hell yes

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]It'd be raw. Bottom line.

there was an interview when snoop came to KC a while back and snoop said that BLH was tryin to get snoop to do a song and that him n tech seemed to be on the same page

I hope they do a song together. It would be sick. Like 2 Pac and Tech when they did a song.

It's due Techs done shit with legends scarface ice cube ren e40 i think it was just a matter of time to hear him with snoop if it was a snoop album I'd buy the single.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Well like I said they did a track on DAAM so hopefully they do somethin for collabos. That would be the best bet but if it on snoops next album it works for me. it would reacher a wider fan base. Snoop fans are gunna go get his shit and see tech. Tech fans are gunna get his shit and see snoop. we already know who he is. Lol snoop fans arent gunna go get a tech album just cause theres one song on there.

Maybe Tech and Snoop just hooked up the track wit BLH