Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: olympia wa show

  1. #1

    olympia wa show

    Oh snap Washington state we get tech back! March 26th in olympia. It's 21 and over. No youngsters. Who going I know my drunk ass will be there.

  2. #2
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    fuck ya im there, whos it going through? ticketmaster or ticket west? and how much?

  3. #3
    Living in Olympia and not being 21 makes me sad.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    you anit going to be the only drunk ass there . youll no me when you see me ill be in all red with a pitcher of carbu lue rappin along to all the songs you can bet on that one

  5. #5
    It said ticketmaster but I can't find shit on there site .

  6. #6
    U gotta still try 2 get ur ass in some how. It's tech bro!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Living in Olympia and not being 21 makes me sad.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    why would he make a trip and drive out to a show that he's too young to get in to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    U gotta still try 2 get ur ass in some how. It's tech bro!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Living in Olympia and not being 21 makes me sad.

  8. #8
    He lives In the same town worth the shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]why would he make a trip and drive out to a show that he's too young to get in to?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    U gotta still try 2 get ur ass in some how. It's tech bro!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Living in Olympia and not being 21 makes me sad.

  9. #9
    I definately do not look 21.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    He lives In the same town worth the shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]why would he make a trip and drive out to a show that he's too young to get in to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    U gotta still try 2 get ur ass in some how. It's tech bro!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Living in Olympia and not being 21 makes me sad.

  10. #10
    Man i think the olympia show might get canceled. i looked up the royal lounge that place looks hella tiny. u cant even get tickets at ticketmaster u gotta buy them at the venus bar or some record store. this shit happened in tacoma like 4 years ago so. there is not really much of a stage. I hope it all works out but damn.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 04:21 PM
  2. Krizz performs in Olympia, WA
    By Alyssa in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •