Thread: LOL at limewire

LOL at limewire

First they had the anthem listed as a song called "Three." Now someone had listed The Waitress as on the album Calm Before The Storm. Retards. Oh & before everyone starts tearing up that I downloaded The Waitress, I've already bought Killer. Just lost some songs, that's all.

I really don't know why anyone would get mad homie. The whole F.T.I. shit was about embracing downloading, showing that if shit is good enough you will buy it or at least attend a show.

Theirs been many a crybaby's on this site about pirating Tech's music. People on the forum will complain about anything & everything

Quote Originally Posted by B-CIDE
    I really don't know why anyone would get mad homie. The whole F.T.I. shit was about embracing downloading, showing that if shit is good enough you will buy it or at least attend a show.

Which is retarded since Tech recently
    said himself that he doesn't give a fuck about downloading music still.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Boosie
    Theirs been many a crybaby's on this site about pirating Tech's music. People on the forum will complain about anything & everything

Yep, I noticed that. I don't know, I guess it's all just personal opinions. I won't ever download his music for free unless he signs Haystak like I said lol.

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Which is retarded since Tech recently
    said himself that he doesn't give a fuck about downloading music still.

I agree with B-CIDE. But I personally would not want to download because I like supporting my artist but I dont hate anybody for doing it because if its good people will buy it, Like tech said. Because after he did FTI the sales for absolute power went up.