Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RT: RAVES....

RT: RAVES....

<p align="center">ANY OF YALL KNOW ANYONE THAT GOES TO RAVES???[/p]
    <p align="center">MY FREIDNS ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT GOIN AND SAYIN ITS FUCKIN CRAZY..[/p]
    <p align="center">GETTIN ALL FUCKED UP...[/p]
    <p align="center">IDK I WAS WATCHIN SUM VIDS AND ITS PRETTY RIDICLOUS... HAHA WUD U EVER GO TO A RAVE??[/p]
    <p align="center"> [/p]

I'd love to. I'm a raver at heart, so it's just a matter of time x3

DAM THO I WAS WATCHIN SUM OTHER VIDS... AND DAM DO THOSE PLACES GET HELLA PACKED.!!! HAHA CRAZY STUFF... MY FREND GOES LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEK OR SO... ITD BE CRAZY TO GO TO ONE..

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]I'd love to. I'm a raver at heart, so it's just a matter of time x3

Do ya have to yell? >.o

Quote Originally Posted by aLy$sa13
    DAM THO I WAS WATCHIN SUM OTHER VIDS... AND DAM DO THOSE PLACES GET HELLA PACKED.!!! HAHA CRAZY STUFF... MY FREND GOES LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEK OR SO... ITD BE CRAZY TO GO TO ONE..

agreed... and learn how to spell FRIEND. but yea i used to go all the time back in the day, i would spend hundreds a month on pills and glow sticks and crazy stupid shit, i got to the point i was takin 8 or 9 pills just to feel anything at all...

if you do go make sure you have a baby sitter or baby sitter'S, ive seen alot of fucked up shit that happens to girls that are alone, so dont go alone and have a man or a group of girls.

ive been to a rave out in the middle of the nevada desert (about an hour N of wendover on a dirt road), the producers stoped the music and said there was 4,500 people in attendance, (IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE) that was the best one i ever went to, but someone did OD and some fucker either got stabbed or fell into a bush causing a stick to penetrate his chest, so at about 6 in the morning i seen an ambulance and about ten cops following it, that night i was on 3 roll and 4 hits of fry... can you imagine what i felt as i seen those cops!
    it wasnt bad though, because there was so many people the cops couldnt bust everyone so they just made a road block on the only dirt road out of there and made sure the driver of each car was good to go, and on the way back to SLC we seen at least four accidents from people from the rave. shits scary isnt it

that rave was called sequence 06

]Do ya have to yell? >.o

Quote Originally Posted by aLy$sa13

went to a lot back around 99,since they started the "rave act" theyve been more undergorund where im from,

oh and in those vids, those look like more of a concert than a rave, every rave i've ever been to the main stage is LIT up with people doing glowstringin and different shit, and the WHOLE crowd isnt lookin to the front of the stage there all doin there own thing (watchin glow shows or doing them OR massaging) even when it is that packed people still find room to do there thing

Raves are the shit, especially if you dig techno.

I use to go to em alot and iz it can be hella fun but it can be sracy too, u gots to becareful cuz lots of people r fucked up n if ur rollin u can lose track of ur self n get hurt, but if ur mature and carful bout it, it can be great. Juz make sure u got a babysitter sum one who has raved befo n iz an experance roller ya knw. Make sure u have rolled befo, like dont have ur frist time be at a rave.But all in all its a great experance n u should try it at less once in your life. Juz pleaz be safe iv done alotta studing on xtc and its effects on da brain and from wat i have gathered its not as damaging as they all try to say, juz have to use it in moderation.. it takes bout 3 months for ur brain to normalize, fo ur respeters to repair themselfs and sarenton levels to return to normal... but im no expert so do sum studing fo ur self befo u do it... peace luv n xtc
    keep it strange baby