Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iphone or Samsung?

Iphone or Samsung?

Which Smart Phone do you guys think is better..? I Have the iPhone but I'm starting to think the next Samsung is the way go.

My girls been tyring to convert me to iphone forever but i got the samsung nexus s and i love it so i see no reason to switch up

Yeah? I've had the iphone 4 since it was released and its kind of getting old..They make us wait for fuckin' ever for these ISO updates and the updates have no effect on the old models when i know damn well they could put those features on the older phones but just choose not too. Not to mention Samsung keeps its customers up on the technology that the company has to offer while Apple purposefully holds back on the technology to ensure they can use it for the 'next project'

Quote Originally Posted by Mannibal Lector

My girls been tyring to convert me to iphone forever but i got the samsung nexus s and i love it so i see no reason to switch up

yup they just sent me the new jelly bean update saturday so now its even smoother n faster. it does everything i could possibly want thats why im not changing

For some reason people are extremely attached to their smart phones and defend their choice like hell. I've had an iPhone 3G, 4, and my 5 is currently shipping to me. I've always liked iPhones and Apple products in general, but every smart phone has pros and cons. the Samsung SIII looks legit and is probably a great phone as well.

My biggest issue with the Iphone is not only the fact that they slowly release there products one new feature at a time. but the fact that you can't have any customization its all so controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

For some reason people are extremely attached to their smart phones and defend their choice like hell. I've had an iPhone 3G, 4, and my 5 is currently shipping to me. I've always liked iPhones and Apple products in general, but every smart phone has pros and cons. the Samsung SIII looks legit and is probably a great phone as well.

Then buy a Samsung lol. If thats what you believe, then it looks like you don't want an iPhone. I've never owned an Android phone, but I do know many people who had iPhones, switched over to Android phones, and then end up switching back to iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

My biggest issue with the Iphone is not only the fact that they slowly release there products one new feature at a time. but the fact that you can't have any customization its all so controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

Buy a Galaxy s3, I have one it works so good. No lag at all! And why pay for an extra half inch for the iPhone 5? I highly recommend the GS3