Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne- Gamer

Tech N9ne- Gamer

I couldnt find any post on this but did anyone notice the lyrics to the song Gamer in techs coors light twitter picture? I blew it up and read what I could. ANyone know if this is on the lost scripts or a collab album?

probably collabos album cus KOD lost scripts is already done plus the name Gamer doesnt sound like it would be a dark song

god i hope it is, i'll be pissed if some gay shit like that ends up on the kabosh album

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD
    probably collabos album cus KOD lost scripts is already done plus the name Gamer doesnt sound like it would be a dark song

I Was Hoping I Wasn't The Only One Who noticed This, Im Tryna Get It Clear In photoshop now

This is what i got from it

Gamer
    (Intro) Welcome to Gamer. The game where you can be the player, or you can get played.
    Caution, if you do engage, and you lose, (cant read) severe heart trauma and/or distort you. why (cut off) play safe!

I, I, I am a, game, gamer, play the (cut off) breaker brain changer. Take (her?) then (cut off) start the insane (rager?) then they (cut off) can spark danes dan danger.

You gotta be fine to get in my (cut off) aint no (suame??) wanna bang braver. (cut off) points one get it but the (cut off) and the game hanged her.

do you think he was watching the movie while writing this song?

Haha someone should write a song using these lyrics before he releases it lol

Why dose everyone hate KABOSH?

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    god i hope it is, i'll be pissed if some gay shit like that ends up on the kabosh album

Quote Originally Posted by =Sunset=SD

That'd be fucked up. Fail lol. He could get in deep shit if someone released that. But I think if there were a case over it hed win because he released the picture. haha good shit though

Quote Originally Posted by Raniera Yo

This is true copy right law is so written that U can write a song and send it to yourself and the postage marking can prove you wrote it. I'm sure it is the same way with a picture

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    That'd be fucked up. Fail lol. He could get in deep shit if someone released that. But I think if there were a case over it hed win because he released the picture. haha good shit though

Quote Originally Posted by Raniera Yo