Thread: Tech N9ne should team up with Slug, Murs, &/Or Aesop Rock!!! Tour and Album!!!

Tech N9ne should team up with Slug, Murs, &/Or Aesop Rock!!! Tour and Album!!!

Keep it underground fuck mainstream!!! Tech is dope as fuck and should do what he does best! #1 Independent in the world... Tech should team up with some other dope mc's such as slug from atmosphere, and Murs ( who he has already gone and tour with), and Aesop Rock! All dope ass mc's reppin' it hard and being very independent , staying away from main stream! All these mc's also have a strong following as well and would only make the strange family grow larger and larger!! What do you say Tech? Are you down to work with Slug, Murs, and Aesop Rock!!!? I Believe it would be insane... I can only dream of how big the crowd would get.... It would be an awesome epic summer tour!!! Get it done Tech!!!

i can't imagine how weird that would sound.

them touring together would be great, but i don't know what it would sound like if all of them were on a track. kinda scared to find out. haha. their s are just so different.
    felt 3 was weird enough. {in a good way.}
    actually, that might sound kinda sick.
    i think i just changed my mind midpost.

I don't know about doing an entire tour with them but I'd definitely love to see Tech on tracks with them. Tech is rarely challenged lyrically and I love Tech when he's around competition. Like on Show Em What Crazy Is Tech went and ripped two lyrically established MCs. He needs to do that more instead of being surrounded by mediocre rappers. Their s are so far apart but then again, it'd make for something interesting if Tech could make it work(which I think he can). But this is all a pipe dream and chances are they won't get together like that

a tour would b sik. i would go if i had to kill three babies to get tickets haha. a song...idk i would b stoked for it as those r four of my fav artists....but id b sad...to see all those guys get merked by aesop rock haha...n it would b different....murs i could here with tech for sure. but there all good at changing there s up and shit. aesop rock can spit pretty fucking fast sometimes to. idk. it b sik to see

I just want to know what its going to take to get all 4 of them in a room together! Aesop could make the beats and Tech, Murs, and Slug,,, I already see it now Felt 4 , that would be damaging to the world of hip hop!!!

I WOULD AGREE!

I think it would be something great and different!

yeah tech get merked by anyone is out of the question... but to hear aesop and tech together would be something entirely different... and in a good way

I don't see why yaw like aesop rock soo much. .bought one of their cds, absolutely terrible. I don't remember which one tho it had a red an black cover. If yaw can name a better cd of theirs I might give em a second chance. .but it was as bad as the l burna cd. ..just saying

boxspring joe, i could understand why you wouldn't like aesop rock, first of all you can't talk right and second of all you think its more than one guy... like tech says "dont talk about what you don't know, if you don't know shut your mouth" I'm just saying

Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    I don't see why yaw like aesop rock soo much. .bought one of their cds, absolutely terrible. I don't remember which one tho it had a red an black cover. If yaw can name a better cd of theirs I might give em a second chance. .but it was as bad as the l burna cd. ..just saying