Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locked up rappers

Locked up rappers

What's with all the rappers getting locked up lately? Wayne, T.I., Boosie, C-Murder, and... THat's all I know, but I know DMX was in prison not that long ago.

Are the cops just looking to get rappers in trouble, or are the rappers just being incredibly stupid?

The rappers are being incredibly stupid

Lol, ah, I see. I remember as soon as Flesh got out, or a few months later, cops tried to get him back, but ended up getting fucked over. What was that about?

c murder again? i didn't even know he was out lol

Wasn't saying he got out, I know he's serving life or some shit, but last I remembered Boosie got 2-4 years, Wayne is getting a year, and T.I. is supposed to be getting out soon and dropping an album.

DMX has been out for a while. He was on a Hip Hop Honors show few months ago. He was in there on falsely accused animal cruelty. He had a few kennels in his back yard, with only one dog in each, and they called that animal cruelty. It was kinda lame. Watch this shit, it doesn't even look like him. Lol.

Gotta wait until I get home, school computers block Youtube. Can't wait til my school district gets shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    DMX has been out for a while. He was on a Hip Hop Honors show few months ago. He was in there on falsely accused animal cruelty. He had a few kennels in his back yard, with only one dog in each, and they called that animal cruelty. It was kinda lame. Watch this shit, it doesn't even look like him. Lol.

both reasons in some cases....sux to be them... and flesh has been out for awhile cuz i went to the welcome home flesh concert a wile back ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]Wasn't saying he got out, I know he's serving life or some shit, but last I remembered Boosie got 2-4 years, Wayne is getting a year, and T.I. is supposed to be getting out soon and dropping an album.

TI is out, Mystikal and Shyne just recently got out too

T.I.'s in a halfway house, or some shit, last I heard. Can't wait for King Muzik, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]Wasn't saying he got out, I know he's serving life or some shit, but last I remembered Boosie got 2-4 years, Wayne is getting a year, and T.I. is supposed to be getting out soon and dropping an album.

TI is out, Mystikal and Shyne just recently got out too