Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Such bullshit

Such bullshit

This was said by akon in a recent interview bout dr. dre

"That's shocking," continued Akon, "when you got someone like Dr. Dre about to do a dance record. That's my point. That's crazy. But, in a way, it's so exciting for me because that just shows our industry is so open-minded to everything. And believe it or not, with that open-mindedness, we can create magic."

if the industry is so "open minded" they wouldn't shut out artists with actual creativity and stick to the same rave/snap ya fingers shit that's constantly played out

how do y'all feel bout this comment and dre tryna go pop like timbo?

Heh, you got a point, and fuck Dre. I like about two songs by him, and that's it.

Alotta his beat are sick...but rap wise yea he is wack. I think the last song I liked he rapped on was guilty conscious n fuck that was a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama, King of Fluffieness
    Heh, you got a point, and fuck Dre. I like about two songs by him, and that's it.

Hell yeah. I really only liked Forgot About Dre because of Em.

Quote Originally Posted by AriolaAddict
    Alotta his beat are sick...but rap wise yea he is wack. I think the last song I liked he rapped on was guilty conscious n fuck that was a while ago

Damn I forgot bout that one...seems like em pretty much brought out the best in him n now I feel ems fallin off n not even dres beats can save him. Just my opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama [Fluffy King
    ]Hell yeah. I really only liked Forgot About Dre because of Em.

Yeah, but Em is still good to me. Shit, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even listen to a lot of songs. I just never knew he was taking shots at Gucci Mane in Forever.

Damn I forgot bout that one...seems like em pretty much brought out the best in him n now I feel ems fallin off n not even dres beats can save him. Just my opinion tho

Me neither til u brought it up...I know he still got it he just isn't as hungry as mmlp and it's sad...he was always one of my favs but that fuckin accent is killin it for me. It's sounds fucked up but I think he needs to get back on the drugs! Haha

]Yeah, but Em is still good to me. Shit, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even listen to a lot of songs. I just never knew he was taking shots at Gucci Mane in Forever.

FUCK THE INDUSTRY THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY MAN!!!!!!!!!

Akon's almost as bad as kanye...but atleast kanyes retardation is funny.

yada yada yada to you all