Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarassement SMH

Embarassement SMH

This dude is the epitome of why people don't like black people. Ignorant fuckin idiot. How you gon start shit, have all the other idiot black people sayin kick his white ass, get ya fuckin nose smashed by an old white dude, as soon as he gets off the bus you still manage to say I'mma kick ya old ass even after the fact that you got your nose busted & then ya dumb black bitch friend gon say we can press charges blood after the fact that you started the fight. This is a disgrace, that's all I know lol

serves him right for acting like a fucking idiot

Exactly lol. He was bleeding like mad. I was rootin for the old white guy lol Gotta give credit where it's due

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

haha stupid nigger

(not to offend black people, but THESE kind of people are niggers. get over it. I didn't call YOU a nigger)

wow fucking retarded

very true

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God
    Exactly lol. He was bleeding like mad. I was rootin for the old white guy lol Gotta give credit where it's due

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahhahaahaha.

Oh my God. I just heard her say at the end. He on dope. WTF! Fuckin moron's, just sit ya ass down you dumb fuck & say these words. I ignorant negro got my ass beat by an old white man, I am a disgrace to black people everywhere & I need to quit actin like I'm tough when I'm not. & the disgrace isn't the fact that he got beat down by an old white dude, but the fact that he A. Starts the fight & B. Continues to talk shit after losing the fight lol I think the only cool black person in this video was the old black lady. It ain't worth it brotha. Then when the fight starts she screams OH LAWD! lol

I call them ignorant negroes lol I hope I'm not one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    haha stupid nigger
    (not to offend black people, but THESE kind of people are niggers. get over it. I didn't call YOU a nigger)

Lol, some one shouts "hey beat that niggas ass!!!"